Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

Mario Kart 8

Not at all, Sales are no indication of quality what so ever. Other wise Titanic would be one of the best films ever  released and the Crazy Frogs rendition of Axel F would be a better song than Wonderwall.

well we all know both of them are the best things ever created by the hand of man. lol

on the sales thing, Im purely looking at it from developer/publisher POV, if the console hasnt got a very good install base then often these companies have second thoughts about the platform....

look at the PSP/Wii U on how 3rd party titles seem to be very rare on such devices.

think the fact of the matter is everyone will either get a PS4/Xbox 1 and maybe a Wii U if the price is right(personally cant justify it myself just for there 1st party stuff....as there's only so much Mario 1 can stand)

Good as place as any to drop this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nkrQmlmeYc

Mario & Luigi: 3rd April

Metroid Fusion: 3rd April

Advance Wars: 3rd April

Kirby's Amazing Mirror: 10th April

WarioWare: 10th April

F-Zero: 17th April

Golden Sun: 17th April

Yoshi's Island: 24th April

That is a pretty good list of games. I am hoping Naruto : Ultimate Ninja Council gets ported to the Wii U virtual console, along with all the Sonic Advance games. Also looking forward for DS games to ported onto the Wii U, this is one of the reasons why I may get a Wii U this year.

Where's Phube when you need him? lol

Seriously, you think that is good graphics? You'd pick something better off PSN for a fiver.

Nintendo have done themselves with this console, they found a gimmick which worked with the last machine, but this tablet controller has been a disaster as far as gimmicks go.

I don't get the machine. To say this is a better option than either of the proper current gen consoles is also madness. What potential does it have over either of these two? Seriously?

I'm not sure where it fits. It's certainly not for gamers and it's not alluring enough gimmick wise for casuals, so what is it's target base?

You don't need 'good graphics' for Mario Kart. That's what Mario Kart should look like, a cartoon.

Archived