Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Fair enough. I'd still rather we were looking at established players if we're strengthening. We've got talented youth in a lot of areas.

I've not tracked that lad at all, so was just wondering, given some of his performances (not tonight) if he was rated at all. It wouldn't be a bad thin to loan an up and coming striker in on loan. Unknown quantity if scouted right.

I know this is very tenuous but I was on a plane in Brazil yesterday to Salvador via Natal and was talking to a French guy who was friends with Florent Malouda (he had photos on his phone of them together on nights out in Turkey with a few other players). Without knowing who I supported he said that he was probably going to be coming back to England and then probably "to a team like maybe Leicester" (Leicester pronounced in a very broken way).

Thoughts? Wouldn't complain myself!

I know this is very tenuous but I was on a plane in Brazil yesterday to Salvador via Natal and was talking to a French guy who was friends with Florent Malouda (he had photos on his phone of them together on nights out in Turkey with a few other players). Without knowing who I supported he said that he was probably going to be coming back to England and then probably "to a team like maybe Leicester" (Leicester pronounced in a very broken way).

Thoughts? Wouldn't complain myself!

I'd love to see Florent Malouda here. The Florent Malouda of 2008-2012, that is.

The guy's 34 and past it.

Knew someone would mention Valencia at some point. The commentators were sucking him off the entire game. He scored twice but I wouldn't have said he stood out massively.

He knows where the net is though, and is a threat in the air. 

Scored against England, Switzerland and two last night. 

John Anthony Brooks for long term CB maybe? Despite the fact the french league is crap I am interested by Aboubakar. Gary Mackay-Steven looks like a good player for the No.10 role plus would probably come cheap since it is Dundee Utd. 

John Anthony Brooks for long term CB maybe? Despite the fact the french league is crap I am interested by Aboubakar. Gary Mackay-Steven looks like a good player for the No.10 role plus would probably come cheap since it is Dundee Utd. 

None of them in my opinion. I would be properly upset if we bought any of them. None are good enough, or even close. 

Purely from watching the world cup (along with previous thoughts):

Besic, Bosnian CM nasty, strong but good on the ball

Emineke,

Atsu (loan)

Jason Davidson, aussie left back

Montero

Solomon Kalou(would be a difficult signing mind)

Would not surprise me one bit, if we go in for Muhamed Besic tbh, young, has room to grow and as TJB alluded to he looks a nasty fooker, who tbh looks decent when going forward with the ball as well, wouldn't cost much either. 

None of them in my opinion. I would be properly upset if we bought any of them. None are good enough, or even close. 

Mackay-Steven would fit Knockaert and Mahrez's play style because they're quite similar, except Mackay-Steven passes the ball more. Haven't seen alot of the other too, suggested them purely of stats and reviews. If we got Hector Moreno I think he would suit better than JAB.

Mackay-Steven would fit Knockaert and Mahrez's play style because they're quite similar, except Mackay-Steven passes the ball more. Haven't seen alot of the other too, suggested them purely of stats and reviews. If we got Hector Moreno I think he would suit better than JAB.

Two not too that is.

I could see us making an offer either loan or buy Yaya Sanogo from Arsenal ,I know the gunners don't have many up top but it looks like they will be spending big on strikers to give Giroud some support and rest. Sanogo looks to be a talent and a big unit at that.  

Archived