Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Hmmm... Here's a few that might be worth a look:

Gary Medel
Leroy Fer

Lee Hughes?
Nathaniel Chalobah?

David Goodwillie - Just been released, still only 24. Might be worth a crack for a 12 month initial contract...?

Hmmm... Here's a few that might be worth a look:

Gary Medel

Leroy Fer

Lee Hughes?

Nathaniel Chalobah?

David Goodwillie - Just been released, still only 24. Might be worth a crack for a 12 month initial contract...?

The 38 year old Forest Green Striker who spent time in prison for killing somebody. Ideal signing...

Kieran Richardson & Bradley Johnson please. Both quality. Both got experience which could be vital in a young group. But most importantly they are both in positions I think we need cover for.

if your definition of quality is:

of no usenot serving the purpose or any purpose; unavailing or futile.
without useful qualities; of no practical good: a useless person

I could see us making an offer either loan or buy Yaya Sanogo from Arsenal ,I know the gunners don't have many up top but it looks like they will be spending big on strikers to give Giroud some support and rest. Sanogo looks to be a talent and a big unit at that.

He's not very good, not even in a not good enough for Arsenal but still good enough for us way.

Guest Col city fan

I'd like to see Eminike at Leicester. Pace, power and a decent finish. I reckon he'd do well in the Premiership if he had good supply. I doubt it would happen, of course, but I'd like it to.

Guest Col city fan

all of these are utter shite!

lol..did someone really mention Lee Hughes? I'd rather have Emlyn!!

The 38 year old Forest Green Striker who spent time in prison for killing somebody. Ideal signing...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I meant Will Hughes from Derby!!

I know he ain't Pearsons type of player and is past his best(32) but with World Cup on I have been checking strikers out and Adriano(former inter player) is a free agent, never played in the prem and was quality a few years back got a couple of years left to prove he is a great player got to be worth a punt

Anyone think that Neymar chap would be worth a punt?

Or would he just be a waste of money.

That Neymar would be worth a punt I'm thinking lol

Maybe have a third go for a laugh?

You have to sort his old man out and it's a done deal.

I know this has nothing to do with potential city signings, but on the topic of neymar's dad, i read the official breakdown of the deal and barca paid him £33 million to ensure neymar jr joined them, then his £2 million fee as his sons agent on top. Madness really.

Archived