Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Guest Col city fan

Kurt Zouma on loan from Chelsea, young defensive option.

Are you saying you want to loan him three times? Or for three seasons..

lol

Kalas has already been loaned out, was on sky sports a couple of days ago, Piazon woule be a possibility, I also like the look of atsu aswell after seeing him against the Germans, Chelsea have way to many quality youngers loaned out around europe.

i think there are work permit issues with Atsu, that's why he is staying in Holland next season to. needs to gain enough days to be able to qualify to work in the UK, so I don't think he'll be able to play in the PL for at least another season.

Said it before but Bryan Ruiz?

He started well at Fulham but then faded away when Fulham forgot how to defend. We're going to need attacking players that are willing to defend. I think that's one of the problems Fulham had; Berbatov, Ruiz and Taarabt didn't help their team out defensively.

Leicester have been exceptional this year for many reasons, one of which was the desire of players like Vardy, Nugent and Knockaert to track back. I don't know loads about Ruiz but I can't see him being as hardworking off the ball. Of course, if we signed him, I wouldn't moan and I'd absolutely love for him to prove me wrong! There's no doubting his quality on the ball but we need to except that as a newly promoted team, we won't see the ball too often.

Éder Ãlvarez Balanta, would be a tremendous signing, huge potential. He has been linked with top clubs but the latest news on him is interesting.....

West Ham have apparently placed a bid of 6 Million Pounds according to Skysports: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/9359897/transfer-news-river-plate-insist-west-ham-have-not-made-a-bid-for-eder-alvarez-balanta

"West Ham are being linked, with reports claiming a £6million offer was set to be lodged, but River have denied receiving any offer from the Premier League club."

"If the amount of money that the newspaper mentions is true and we receive an offer like that, then River could sit down and start negotiations as it would be close to the amount the club expects for transferring Balanta."

If 6 million is what they are now expecting for him, surely we could place a bid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89der_%C3%81lvarez_Balanta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NApExJhZwEY

Guest Col city fan

Alvarez Balanta looks quality and has the makings of being a world class defender.

That would be a real coup.

Diego Reyes was meant to be featuring for Mexico, but hasn't started a game yet, because of Moreno & Marquez's heroics. 

Don't know what the season will bring for him at Porto, but he didn't play much last season, maybe a loan bid might be a possibility. 

Probably been mentioned before , but buying quality english talent in players like

Harry Lansbury, Micheal Keane and various others. would be amazing to see Leicester City players playing for England. the players are just examples. but would give me such great pride. hopefully Liam Moore with being in the under 21's have great potential to in my eyes. 

on the other hand it would be great to see how our championship side would fair in the premier league after the dominance this season. 

Archived