Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Fulham may have spunked £11m on McCormmack but they have also shifted 12 first team players off the wage bill 9 of which were probably on a fair whack.

Replacing a £50k p/w player with a £15k p/w saves about £1.75m per year. Presumably they think they could get at least £5m back next season worst case so I can see why they have a bit of a budget.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-fulham/transfers/verein/931/saison_id/2014

McCormack was probably earning close to 30k at Leeds as the next highest earner, Paddy Kenny, was on 10k less that him. Fulham will have given him more as well so he could be on around 40k now anyway.

McCormack was probably earning close to 30k at Leeds as the next highest earner, Paddy Kenny, was on 10k less that him. Fulham will have given him more as well so he could be on around 40k now anyway.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you?

Why would he want to go to fashionable warm Italy when he could be playing against Hull in the rain?

Have you been to Milan in the winter? :ph34r:

lol. must be on at least 50k p/w

Yes at chelsea. I'd say his days are numbered there so he may have to take a small wage cut. I think it's the sort of player we should be looking at despite the mandatory foxestalk laugh out loud reply

Yes at chelsea. I'd say his days are numbered there so he may have to take a small wage cut. I think it's the sort of player we should be looking at despite the mandatory foxestalk laugh out loud reply

This is the realistic signings thread. Sorry for the <lol> but I'd be especially surprised if all of a sudden we were linked with him, given his wages, unlikeihood of reducing those wages, and plenty of clubs who can afford his packet abroad.

This is the realistic signings thread. Sorry for the <lol> but I'd be especially surprised if all of a sudden we were linked with him, given his wages, unlikeihood of reducing those wages, and plenty of clubs who can afford his packet abroad.

Promoted teams can and do sign big players. Some big examples of it in recent seasons

You're not being serious right?

He's a great player don't get me wrong but not for a top four team imo

Also you've only picked up on that bit because I gave examples of big players signing for newly promoted teams when you didn't think I would.

Looking for an argument by any chance? lol

Anyway I give up

NEXT!

lol

Archived