Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Cardozo?

Movsisyan rumour a few weeks ago might have legs.

I'd like Ibisevic from Stuttgart though.

you mention luc castaignos didn't you?

Would be a decent signing. Quick, big and strong.

Good goal scoring record in the Dutch league.

On twitter from Percy

@John__Percy: @F1_AN expecting a substantial bid for a proven goalscorer, will almost certainly be a club record offer

I am almost certain that Nigel will splash the cash on the striker to keep us in this league.

Even if that means spending some of the silly figures being branded around - Ulloa at 10m is too much (although at £7m just about the top price) but if there is another player out there for the same price who has scored goals at the top level, then sod the consequences and go and get him in!

you mention luc castaignos didn't you?

Would be a decent signing. Quick, big and strong.

Good goal scoring record in the Dutch league.

Yep depends what Pearson is looking for though.

Experienced proven goalscorer.

Or a player who has started scoring a decent amount, but has potential & room to grow.

TBH I think he will opt for experience, but of the three I mentioned above, I reckon Movsisyan could be the real target here, had a great campaign last season, while he is the perfect age, right in his prime.

Guest LCFC_World

Adam Johnson? Nathan Redmond? Both would be decent in my opinion. Not sure what striker we would get, not too many decent ones available at the moment.

One of my mates is a Sunderland fan and he said he's heard we've made enquiries about Steven Fletcher. Don't think I'd want him here, doesn't seem a Pearson type signing

Hmm fits the bill on the type of striker we are looking for. If we can get him fully fit.

More proven in the premier league than Ulloa and maybe cheaper

Hmm fits the bill on the type of striker we are looking for. If we can get him fully fit.

More proven in the premier league than Ulloa and maybe cheaper

Yeah maybe. Doesn't strike me as much of a worker and if we're in a relegation battle during the season I'm not sure he'd dig in and get his boots dirty. Good talent though no doubt

Guest Col city fan

Yeah maybe. Doesn't strike me as much of a worker and if we're in a relegation battle during the season I'm not sure he'd dig in and get his boots dirty. Good talent though no doubt

Good player when fit.. but never fit?

Marko Marin could be pretty decent, Chelsea would probably let him go for around 5-8mil and has always looked promising. Ryad Boudebouz from SC Bastia might be good too for a similar price.

Ryad Boudebouz, yes please. Good shout!!! There are other areas we should strengthen as priority... But given the chance to sign a quality player which will benefit the team, then you have to do it. Put a good word in please, Mahrez.

Not sure if newly promoted leicester city is more attractive then portugal and European football. But rojo the Argentina lb would do for me.

Not 100% sure but I think he's predominantly a CB

Archived