Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Not sure if newly promoted leicester city is more attractive then portugal and European football. But rojo the Argentina lb would do for me.

I agree but I googled it today and linked heavily with Chelsea and Liverpool. But yes a stand out defender. Would love here reminds me of G Heinze. Bound for bigger things

Matt Besler been linked with a move to either the Premier League or Bundesliga.

Source New York Times.

Loved him at the World Cup, looked class until Lukaku destroyed him. However would be a good cheap option.

Guest Col city fan

If we are going for a striker I would go for Samaras, he is a free agent and has plenty of experience

Christ! Would you really go for Samaras?

Worse than Nugent and Vardy surely?

Shame that he's had such a good world cup given that he plays LB and CDM, Daley Blind would have been excellent. Looks like he may be Utd bound though most of what I have seen suggests he would be back up there, which I find a bit odd.

Sunderland have bid £1.5m for Marcos Alonso, think he would be a quality signing and we need a left back. Borini and Kelly from Liverpool would be decent signings as well. Hull have bid £1.75m for Harry Maguire, another player I think would be a decent signing

I'd like to see us make some more bids. Bored shitless, a week for a friendly against Ilkeston and 5 days until I can look at the kit.

I would kill to be that excited. ;)

Jack Rodwell had been told he can leave, now this is a player I would break the bank for, has all the traits needed to turn our team from a championship one to a premier league one.

Agreed, he'd be an amazing signing for us! Although, I saw a list of teams who were reportedly interested... don't fancy our chances :(

Jack Rodwell had been told he can leave, now this is a player I would break the bank for, has all the traits needed to turn our team from a championship one to a premier league one.

The lad is not going to take more than a 50% pay cut though is he? We've no hope.

Sunderland have bid £1.5m for Marcos Alonso, think he would be a quality signing and we need a left back. Borini and Kelly from Liverpool would be decent signings as well. Hull have bid £1.75m for Harry Maguire, another player I think would be a decent signing

Is Martin Kelly even still alive?

Sky reporting jay Simpson is a free agent and back looking for a club in England, already interest from prem clubs.

Was it NP that took him to hull?

Might see him come in on a free. However I am not recommending him as a signing.

Guest ttfn

Might be a bit of a gamble given his recent illness but Darren Fletcher may well be looking for a new club soon. Possibly (probably?) out of our league unfortunately.

Archived