Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Javier Hernandez

With this talk of Ulloa, Campbell and Wickham as strikers that may or may not be coming to the KP.  I was just wondering what veryones thoughts are of Hernandez as I think he is a cracking player and it looks like LVG is going to get rid off him

Why is it stupid we have a good relationship with Man Utd and he may just want to be a big fish in a small pond with regards to us

He wont settle for 30k a week and he will go to someone better.

I wouldn't say its 'stupid' I'd say its not realistic.

People are forgetting about the wage bracket.

And other people are forgetting that the supposed wage cap was never actually confirmed.

Besides, there are ways to pay players higher sums without having to raise their weekly wages.

Also a lot of players aren't on as much as you'd think. Jan Vertonghen signed for Spurs for £11 million 2 years ago rated as one of the best defenders in Europe and he's on £40,000 a week. Michu was on £25,000 at Swansea.

Why is it stupid we have a good relationship with Man Utd and he may just want to be a big fish in a small pond with regards to us

Because he could probably get in 75% teams in the division.

Archived