Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Sunderland agree a £14 million fee for Borini!!!! Ridiculous money.

That is a silly price for a player who I'd say is decent but not worth that! I wouldn't have minded us signing him for £5-6m but £14m is daft!

Micah Richards wants to go out on loan. Worth a punt?

That's a good shout, he has stated he'd like to go out on loan. My only concern is that he'd want European football. Spurs and Liverpool rumoured to be interested.

That's a good shout, he has stated he'd like to go out on loan. My only concern is that he'd want European football. Spurs and Liverpool rumoured to be interested.

Well if they're interested then we have no chance, think he needs to look to get in somewhere where he can get a bit more playing time under his belt

Not too realistic but Hatem Ben Arfa? Apparently been left in the wilderness by Newcastle. Last player they did that to was Wayne Routledge, and look how well he's done with Swansea.

Not sure if we'd be a big enough pull for him, I'm sure he'll have a lot of clubs after him.

Not too realistic but Hatem Ben Arfa? Apparently been left in the wilderness by Newcastle. Last player they did that to was Wayne Routledge, and look how well he's done with Swansea.

Not sure if we'd be a big enough pull for him, I'm sure he'll have a lot of clubs after him.

Would love it but reckon he'd go to France or something

Not sure if we'd be a big enough pull for him, I'm sure he'll have a lot of clubs after him.[

Newcastle gave him a last chance in the summer due to his weight problems but I read last night that he came back to pre season ridiculously over weight & he had put no work in during the summer. Hence why he's training with the reserves.

Cleverley is rubbish, wasn't particularly great in his loan spell.

We need someone to just sit there, and try and break the likes of Barkley, Toure & Fabregas's legs, i.e Cambiasso.

lol

Do you seriously believe the stuff that you post?

No chance on earth we'll be signing players of Cambiasso's status any time soon at the current moment and in our current state.

He'll either stay put in Italy, playing for a top club or end his career in his native Argentina.

Some ludicrous suggestions here. We've just been in a tussle for 7 million on a championship striker. This is our problem, we are far far below what some people think is realistic regarding incoming transfers. Reality check needed.

lol

Do you seriously believe the stuff that you post?

No chance on earth we'll be signing players of Cambiasso's status any time soon at the current moment and in our current state.

He'll either stay put in Italy, playing for a top club or end his career in his native Argentina.

Cambiasso was a joke, come on now I'm not that stupid.

No way in hell. As much as I'm sure we all love Emile, he would offer us nothing now. A few years ago maybe, but he simply isn't good enough any more. 

Quite.

Archived