Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

would love us to snap up royston drenthe, yes he had a shit season at reading last year but i believe he still would be quality!!

Drenthe was appalling. If it's a toss up between him and Malouda then i'd go for Malouda. He still proved he could cut it in Turkey last year. Drenthe has done nothing for a few seasons, his hearts not in it any longer.

An English footballer who plays for Southampton. He is a versatile player who normally plays in midfield, but can also play in defence. He is the son of former Wimbledon player, former Bolton Wanderers coach, and former Sheffield United assistant manager Alan Cork. He has also featured for the Great Britain Olympic football team.

An English footballer who plays for Southampton. He is a versatile player who normally plays in midfield, but can also play in defence. He is the son of former Wimbledon player, former Bolton Wanderers coach, and former Sheffield United assistant manager Alan Cork.He has also featured for the Great Britain Olympic football team.

He was also assistant here

would love us to snap up royston drenthe, yes he had a shit season at reading last year but i believe he still would be quality!!

McCleary is the Reading guy we should be talking to and about, and not Royston Drenthe.

McCleary is the Reading guy we should be talking to and about, and not Royston Drenthe.

Agree with this. From the handful of times I've seen McCleary play he appears to have a decent work rate and a lot of pace. If he's of the right attitude he could fit in well.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but why not try a sneaky bid for Danny Ings?  He is entering the last year of his contract and doesn't look like signing a new one at Burnley.  Surely a £8 million bid would p*ss Dyche off and might turn Ings's head!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but why not try a sneaky bid for Danny Ings?  He is entering the last year of his contract and doesn't look like signing a new one at Burnley.  Surely a £8 million bid would p*ss Dyche off and might turn Ings's head!!

That would be nice. But I don't see Burnley selling him for that price.

Flanagan from Liverpool on loan. Rogers is looking for new full backs, dont see him getting as much game time. Can play rb and lb.

doubt we'd get Flanagan, Rodgers rates him very highly and he's loved by their fans. Martin Kelly would be more realistic I imagine

Archived