Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Portuguese international Ricardo Costa, who also featured at this year's World Cup, has been released by Valencia - eleven months before the end of his regular contract:

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4680/spain/2014/07/21/4974337/valencia-cancel-costa-contract

Worth a punt? Could do with a little bit more experience in the back.

Portuguese international Ricardo Costa, who also featured at this year's World Cup, has been released by Valencia - eleven months before the end of his regular contract:

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4680/spain/2014/07/21/4974337/valencia-cancel-costa-contract

Worth a punt? Could do with a little bit more experience in the back.

We already have 3 CBs over 30. 

Nicola Murru from Cagliari. 20 years old, and I think he is on a decent wage for an italian club player. 

Patrick Van Aanholt if he does want to leave. 

Marvin Plattenhardt is also a wonderful prospect from the bundesliga. LB and only 22.

Nicola Murru from Cagliari. 20 years old, and I think he is on a decent wage for an italian club player.

Marvin Plattenhardt is also a wonderful prospect from the bundesliga. LB and only 22.

Can you quantify the 'decent Italian club wage' comment, I don't know if that is a good or bad thing?

Reece James ticks a few boxes.

Thought of him the other day when I also noted that Tom Thorpe may be available - even just on loan (as previously posted).

Just imagine if Reece actually has a real go of it in the Man Utd set up this year; brother v brother in front of the Sky cameras....  :nigel:

Matty will be well up for it! :D

Would it be possible to get Lewis Holtby on loan from Spurs do you think? Maybe Ganso could finally come to Europe if NP gave him a chance, can't imagine him on high wages in the Brazilian League.

Holtby isn't a bad call at all.

Ganso is though. Fast start but rapidly faded. Not one for me.

Platttenhardt just joined Hertha over the summer.

Archived