Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Personally speaking I'd take a punt on Ravel Morrison. Attitude aside I think If anyone can manage this lad properly I'd back our management team. Handled properly he COULD become one of the best English players in the past 10 yrs given his talent and I'd take the chance on him displaying that with us. From speaking to Drinky & Jamo about him his potential is endless

Personally speaking I'd take a punt on Ravel Morrison. Attitude aside I think If anyone can manage this lad properly I'd back our management team. Handled properly he COULD become one of the best English players in the past 10 yrs given his talent and I'd take the chance on him displaying that with us. From speaking to Drinky & Jamo about him his potential is endless

I've mentioned him on here too, sounds like he's out of West Ham's plans too. Definitely worth a punt IMO

Guest Col city fan

There is a rift between Allardyce (who don't want Morrison) and the West Ham Board (who see him as a part of the future) :o

If he's available I reckon its a no brainer. Get him in and help him to fulfill the potential he clearly has.

If anyone can control his 'temperament', Pearson can.

Guest Col city fan

I would honestly take Danny Graham as our 4th striker. He'll costs us a pittance and I reckon Nige could get the best out of him.

Yep, called this last season. He's gone off the boil clearly. Pearson could get him playing again.

Ravel Morrison has talent his attitude is questionable though, but if he is mates with James and Drinkwater then maybe they will put in a good word to NP.

I thought he'd actually managed to cool his temperament / attitude a bit over the past year or so? Seems like he's getting messed about by West Ham as opposed to causing problems himself.

A midfield triumvate of Morrison, Drinkwater and James is a ridiculously exciting prospect.

Guest Col city fan

Valbuena linked to QPR today! He's absolutely brilliant.

He can't be! They have no scouts!

:thumbup:

Probably not very realistic, but Fabian Delph has one year left on his contract..

Would love him here.

Yes please! Delph would be a brilliant signing...plus Villa are spiralling downhill - hopefully he'll fall out with the idiot that is Roy Keane and be with us before Jan transfer window

Archived