Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

LEROY FER!

We have to show an interest in him.

Apparently the asking price is 6m, which, according to some of the Norwich fans on twitter, is an absolute steal when you look at Snodgrass' 8m move to Hull.

Kasper

Moore Wes Was

Albrighton Drinky Fer James Mahrez

Holtby

Ulloa 

That looks fantastic to me. 

Apparently the asking price is 6m, which, according to some of the Norwich fans on twitter, is an absolute steal when you look at Snodgrass' 8m move to Hull.

Kasper

Moore Wes Was

Albrighton Drinky Fer James Mahrez

Holtby

Ulloa 

Albrighton & Mahrez as wing backs?

lol

No? lol  :huh:  :doh:

Albrighton and Mahrez supporting Ulloa and Holtby with 3 defensively minded players sitting in front of the back 3.

That's basically a wing-back formation.

Anyway it's too attacking  lol

Kasper

Moore Wes Was

Albrighton Drinky Fer James Mahrez

Holtby

Ulloa

That's ****ing awful.

Flat back four. We're shit at everything else. If you play three centre backs you need wing backs, simple as. You'll get murdered with a lack of width in the prem.

That's basically a wing-back formation.

Anyway it's too attacking  lol

How on earth is it too attacking? lol lol lol

It's got 6 defensive players in it you utter clown.

That's ****ing awful.

Flat back four. We're shit at everything else. If you play three centre backs you need wing backs, simple as. You'll get murdered with a lack of width in the prem.

Didn't hurt Hull, did it.

How on earth is it too attacking? lol lol lol

It's got 6 defensive players in it you utter clown.

Didn't hurt Hull, did it.

Calm down, I was joking.

As for Hull, they played El Mohammady on one side, who is adaptable to wing back, as he can also be an out & out right-back, the likes of Albrighton & Mahrez aren't, they are proper wingers. 

Calm down, I was joking.

As for Hull, they played El Mohammady on one side, who is adaptable to wing back, as he can also be an out & out right-back, the likes of Albrighton & Mahrez aren't, they are proper wingers. 

Elmohamady played right back in a back four, or as a winger in a back 3. They played with Livermore, Huddlestone and Meyler in a midfield 3 defending the back 3. with Brady/Boyd/Aluko/Quinn on one wing and Elmohamady on the other supplying crosses to the front two, like this;

McGregor

Davies Chester Figueroa

Elmohamady Meyler Huddlestone Livermore Brady/Boyd/Aluko/Quinn

Long

Jelavic

Ask any Hull fan what they think of Elmohamady's defending. He's dogshit at it. He wouldn't have played at right back if they had a better left back. They played Rosenior at left back (who is a right back really) when they played 4 at the back because Figueroa is even worse.

Kasper

Moore Wes Was

Albrighton Drinky Fer James Mahrez

Holtby

Ulloa

If only we would mate. Would fit in nicely alongside Drinky and James. He would be the solid, powerhouse midfielder we need for the PL.

QPR are reportedly interested (obviously) so can see him heading there.

Elmohamady played right back in a back four, or as a winger in a back 3. They played with Livermore, Huddlestone and Meyler in a midfield 3 defending the back 3. with Brady/Boyd/Aluko/Quinn on one wing and Elmohamady on the other supplying crosses to the front two, like this;

McGregor

Davies Chester Figueroa

Elmohamady Meyler Huddlestone Livermore Brady/Boyd/Aluko/Quinn

Long

Jelavic

Ask any Hull fan what they think of Elmohamady's defending. He's dogshit at it. He wouldn't have played at right back if they had a better left back. They played Rosenior at left back (who is a right back really) when they played 4 at the back because Figueroa is even worse.

I know what they played, but at the end of the day your formation with Albrighton & Mahrez like that is bad. Elmohamady can play right-back, Brady was used quite a bit on the other side, despite being more of a winger he is capable of tracking back defensively. Albrighton & Mahrez aren't the type of players you'd play as wing backs.

I can't see us getting someone like Fer & Holtby, if we don't sell King. In your line up also you are leaving out De Laet & Schlupp, both of which would probably be outstanding full-backs. 

Kyle naughton from spurs? Thought he was class when we had him on loan a couple of seasons ago IMO and he can play either right back and left back

My mate is a spurs fan and said Naughton is decent at RB but gash at LB. Not sure he'd be any better than what we have already in that case with RDL and Schlupp/Konch

Guest Col city fan

Tom Cleverley. Clearly has talent and won't get in the Man U side this season.

Season long loan?

Archived