Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

where did you read that?

It's in the Star, so not Papers, but one newspaper, that can barely be called a newspaper. Which explains why someone who can barely be called a human being is reading it.

It's in the Star, so not Papers, but one newspaper, that can barely be called a newspaper. Which explains why someone who can barely be called a human being is reading it.

Harsh on the Kingfox!!  when he stops using FM to make his comments on players and formations he might get a little more respect, if that is what he wants.

Harsh on the Kingfox!! when he stops using FM to make his comments on players and formations he might get a little more respect, if that is what he wants.

I'm not getting into a discussion on Kingfox, but the last word I'll say is you can never be too harsh on him. He's a tool of the highest order.

I'd seriously like us to get Mytroglu from Fulham. He's got much more potential than some of the dross were expected to shell out 7-8 million for.

Was getting sensational reviews in Greece, European football experience, international experience, great technique and physicality. Just needs coaching well.

I'd seriously like us to get Mytroglu from Fulham. He's got much more potential than some of the dross were expected to shell out 7-8 million for.

Was getting sensational reviews in Greece, European football experience, international experience, great technique and physicality. Just needs coaching well.

Seems a bit lazy so I can't see Nige being keen.

Gonna be my last post in this thread(unless someone quotes me) so you'll all be pleased that you won't have to endure anymore of my annoying "scouting". 

Anyway I think we are crying out for a player who can play a number of positions, somebody like that could be vital in the Premier League especially for drop of form in a certain position or injuries. So I've looked at three players...

Charlie Mulgrew - Mentioned him the other day, he would be ideal candidate to start left-back, while he can also cover centre back & central midfield.

Miguel Layun - Looked decent for Mexico at the World Cup, predominately a left-back but can also play right-back.

Kyle Naughton - As we know he is a right-back, but can also play left-back, heard a few things that he isn't particularly great at left-back, but I'm sure we could get the best out of him. 

Guest Col city fan

Gonna be my last post in this thread(unless someone quotes me) so you'll all be pleased that you won't have to endure anymore of my annoying "scouting".

Anyway I think we are crying out for a player who can play a number of positions, somebody like that could be vital in the Premier League especially for drop of form in a certain position or injuries. So I've looked at three players...

Charlie Mulgrew - Mentioned him the other day, he would be ideal candidate to start left-back, while he can also cover centre back & central midfield.

Miguel Layun - Looked decent for Mexico at the World Cup, predominately a left-back but can also play right-back.

Kyle Naughton - As we know he is a right-back, but can also play left-back, heard a few things that he isn't particularly great at left-back, but I'm sure we could get the best out of him.

Is that it then...

Thank Christ..

Guest Col city fan

And there's me thinking you actually didn't mind me.

What a disgrace :thumbdown:

lol

Gotcha there KF..

lol

Gotcha there KF..

You are probably the most hated poster on the forum right now, as you've quoted me.

Carl, Una, Brooksy, Langston & AKCJ will be shouting at their screens.

As for LCFC31, love hate relationship going on there I think.

Can't you just go away?

Why don't you go away?

What makes you so special?

Guest Col city fan

You are probably the most hated poster on the forum right now, as you've quoted me.

Carl, Una, Brooksy, Langston & AKCJ will be shouting at their screens.

As for LCFC31, love hate relationship going on there I think.

Why don't you go away?

What makes you so special?

Who gives a shite? I'll quote you if I want to. I've always thought you make some good posts.. and some not so good.

Cest La Vie. It ain't a popularity contest for me bud.

:thumbup:

Hooray. lol:D:trumpet::beer::vardy::punk::banana:

Don't bring me in to this shit Gav.

Jonny's in the basement, mixing up the medicine. Probably to give to Loveday to kill me.

Please don't mention me in one of your posts ever again.

Why have you been giving me reps then, make your mind up lad, stop stringing me along, Mark_w has done that enough times. 

Jonny's in the basement, mixing up the medicine. Probably to give to Loveday to kill me.

Why have you been giving me reps then, make your mind up lad, stop stringing me along, Mark_w has done that enough times. 

Probably missed the quote button and pressed that by mistake.

:thumbdown::dry:

Archived