Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Carl, Una, Brooksy, Langston & AKCJ will be shouting at their screens.

Excuse me? Get over yourself fella. I'm not that arsed to be honest, seem to have evolved to ignore you, I do wonder how you manage to get away with filling each thread you post in with such utter drivel however. 

Can't imagine the mods appreciate having to constantly clear up your mess because you derail seemingly endless amounts of threads.

Can't imagine the mods appreciate having to constantly clear up your mess because you derail seemingly endless amounts of threads.

I've learnt from that, hence why it hasn't happened in a while, only in the Tinder thread  ;)

Topic temporarily locked until people grow out of their childish melodramatic and what some mistakenly see as banter :rolleyes:  and get back on to the thread subject which is fairly pointless anyway.

Re opened, let's have a bit of respect for each other the majority of members can do without all this petty name calling and  sarcastic digs it does no one any favours.

Sorry to come over all school masterish but it's annoying to come into topics and have to wade through so much crap if you don't like something ignore it and move on.

Re opened, let's have a bit of respect for each other the majority of members can do without all this petty name calling and  sarcastic digs it does no one any favours.

Sorry to come over all school masterish but it's annoying to come into topics and have to wade through so much crap if you don't like something ignore it and move on.

Your right should keep it closed....in fact close most of the threads on here I've had enough bloody kids. 

Mulgrew and layun are brilliant shouts and obviously I think most of us would like to see naughton back here. Dier however, not sure id want to replace liam with another young unproven defender when we could just play him

Gonna be my last post in this thread(unless someone quotes me) so you'll all be pleased that you won't have to endure anymore of my annoying "scouting".

Anyway I think we are crying out for a player who can play a number of positions, somebody like that could be vital in the Premier League especially for drop of form in a certain position or injuries. So I've looked at three players...

Charlie Mulgrew - Mentioned him the other day, he would be ideal candidate to start left-back, while he can also cover centre back & central midfield.

Miguel Layun - Looked decent for Mexico at the World Cup, predominately a left-back but can also play right-back.

Kyle Naughton - As we know he is a right-back, but can also play left-back, heard a few things that he isn't particularly great at left-back, but I'm sure we could get the best out of him.

I'd take all if Sven was in charge.. But he's not, and I like our current squad as it is. Perhaps a LB loan and a CDM loan from a Man U or Tots.

I have said once before, but Charlie Mulgrew would be a great singing! Can play in multiple positions & has international experiance. I have read before that Mulgrew is a postive character in the dressing aswell which Nigel would like.

Mulgrew is a quality player but I didn't know he could sing too! What a talented guy!

Ronaldinho? Just been released!

Does he fit in our system? 

He's a genius on the ball and has so many tricks up his sleeve, yet

a) he's too old and too slow to cope with the speed in the Premier League

b) he'd command massive wages

c) he's unlikely to return to Europe, anyway

Archived