Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Yeah looks that way, didn't realise. Jordan Mutch hasn't gone there yet, would love him here.

Its a great shout, and i agree, would be a quality signing, but would cost £5 mil plus surely, and you know how people react when we spend anything over a fiver on players that haven't won the Ballon D'or! this place will go into meltdown.

Ronaldinho on free!

Nige has always liked abit of a bargain and looking to add abit of experience in the midfield!

Rumours are someone seen him down at the training ground earlier this week now his left Atletico Mineiro.

Only messing, his been linked with QPR (who hasn't!) but wondered what everyone's opinion would be to have ronny down here!?

Personally I'd love it, although his about 34 now he would still be a quality player in the premier league and sure would be a great guy to have in the dressing room!

Crazier things have happened in football though and nige has said his looking for a marquee signing!! (Stop dreaming now lol)

His wages will still be insane

I'd be surprised actually, can't see a mid table Brazilian team paying him that much.

Might want a bit more to relocate back in Europe mind you

Either way he wont end up here, "Not a Pearson player" is the term used on here I believe. 

I'd have him, seems like a Pearson type player too so could happen.

I'd be surprised actually, can't see a mid table Brazilian team paying him that much.

Might want a bit more to relocate back in Europe mind you

Either way he wont end up here, "Not a Pearson player" is the term used on here I believe. 

lol

I don't think there's anyone who's aware of his form over the last couple of seasons that thinks at this stage of his career, he'd be able to make a difference in the Premier League.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be great for the club... But it certainly wouldn't be for footballing reasons.

Made his Barca debut at the 'Walkers' didn't he? - perhaps dreams of a return??

Oh yeah he did, I forgot about that!

Wasn't that our big friendly game to celebrate getting back into the premier league too?

10 years on and he wants to come back still lol

Guest LCFC_World

Would LOVE this, kit sales would go up by possibly more that 100%, so they don't have an excuse that they 'can't afford his wages'.... ;)

Archived