Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Oh yeah he did, I forgot about that!

Wasn't that our big friendly game to celebrate getting back into the premier league too?

10 years on and he wants to come back still lol

I also remember us boooing him every time he came to take a corner and the cries of "GYYYYPPPPPOOOOO" from the Kop lol

I do not believe for one second that QPR, us or any other English team would even consider Ronaldinho. He was a spent force 4 years ago let alone now. It's like people see a name they've heard of and just assume they're still good....oh yeah that's exactly what they do.

John Flanagan, or Martin Kelly or Jack Robinson from Liverpool for the LB/RB cover we need.  More likely a loan than permanent but that would be preferred. All 3 have had significant 1st team experience.  Kelly back from ACL injury so Flanagan and Robinson wil lhave less chance of playing time at Pool.

Jonatan Soriano of Red Bull Salzburg. Good goal scoring record. At least Ulloh would

have someone to talk to. Interestingly also played for Almeria. Roberto Martinez was showing interest recently.

I'd actually really like Ronaldinho here, I think he's still got enough about him to be worthy of a place in our squad one a one-year deal. More importantly, think what it would do for players like Knockaert, Mahrez, Albrighton etc to learn from a legend like that? I'd see it as a similar deal to bringing in, say, Phillips or Upson. It's not solely about their contribution on the pitch, it's what they can do for our team off it.

I'd actually really like Ronaldinho here, I think he's still got enough about him to be worthy of a place in our squad one a one-year deal. More importantly, think what it would do for players like Knockaert, Mahrez, Albrighton etc to learn from a legend like that? I'd see it as a similar deal to bringing in, say, Phillips or Upson. It's not solely about their contribution on the pitch, it's what they can do for our team off it.

I don't think there'd be many people disagreeing with this, it's just that he'll probably still be asking for insane wages even now, because he's ****ing Ronaldinho. Will probably go to MLS

Archived