Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

I do not believe for one second that QPR, us or any other English team would even consider Ronaldinho. He was a spent force 4 years ago let alone now. It's like people see a name they've heard of and just assume they're still good....oh yeah that's exactly what they do.

This is total rubbish.

Time to have an eye test.

Meanwhile, Brighton and Bolton have enquired about taking Cardiff City striker Joe Mason on loan, while the Bluebirds are keen on Leicester defender Wes Morgan. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2710076/Leeds-open-talks-500-000-deal-Chesterfield-defender-Liam-Cooper.html#ixzz393F0Db6K 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I bet the fooking are - laughable.

I do not believe for one second that QPR, us or any other English team would even consider Ronaldinho. He was a spent force 4 years ago let alone now. It's like people see a name they've heard of and just assume they're still good....oh yeah that's exactly what they do.

Spent force hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Meanwhile, Brighton and Bolton have enquired about taking Cardiff City striker Joe Mason on loan, while the Bluebirds are keen on Leicester defender Wes Morgan. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2710076/Leeds-open-talks-500-000-deal-Chesterfield-defender-Liam-Cooper.html#ixzz393F0Db6K 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I bet the fooking are - laughable.

Hahahahaha **** off cardiff.

Peter Whittingham? Good utility player.

Decent player but strikes me as an absolute bellend.

Would like to see us go for Celso Borges of AIK, available for 1.5M and played well in the World Cup. Seems like an advanced centre midfielder who is capable of banging in a few.  

Jordan Mutch

Brede Hangerland

Suso (loan) or Dejagah

Deeney, Wickham or Slimani

Kyle Naughton

My transfer list for this window. It won't happen I know!

That's the most realistic list I've seen yet. It'd be a dream. I think Pearson values squad cohesion above options though and I for one am pleased about that. Its frustrating more season where you want lots of excitement though

A wish list of FLAIR

Bruno Zuculini - Man City (loan)

Vietto - Racing

Ganso - Sau Paulo

Gino Peruzzi - Catania

Denis Suarez - Barca B (loan)

Serge Gnabry - Arsenal (loan)

Lucas Mugni - Flamengo

Just any kind of South American flair will do ha

I'd like to see us make a long term investment at left back to compliment some of our younger defenders who will seemingly form our defence in years to come (Moore RDL etc). Also left back appears to be to weak link in the side.

Someone who is younger and of real quality already regardless of the fee (but obviously within reason) should be our target. Marcos Rojo of Sporting Lisbon would be my shout. Double deal for Rojo and Slimani anyone?

I'd like to see us make a long term investment at left back to compliment some of our younger defenders who will seemingly form our defence in years to come (Moore RDL etc). Also left back appears to be to weak link in the side.

Someone who is younger and of real quality already regardless of the fee (but obviously within reason) should be our target. Marcos Rojo of Sporting Lisbon would be my shout. Double deal for Rojo and Slimani anyone?

I dunno but I think a left back for around 7mill value should be good enough there are plenty out there don't know why we haven't strengthened this part of the squad maybe NP thinks the Konch can handle the likes of sterling Sanchez and the ox and Walcott :-/

What about Zeki Fryers from Spurs on a season long loan, with a view to a permanent deal?

Anthony stokes leaving Celtic. Anyone take him here?

Maybe we can visit him and Ravel Morrison in gaol. :rolleyes:

Celtic FC star Anthony Stokes sent forward for trial over alleged nightclub attack

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/celtic-fc-star-anthony-stokes-sent-forward-for-trial-over-alleged-nightclub-attack-30474587.html

That's the most realistic list I've seen yet. It'd be a dream. I think Pearson values squad cohesion above options though and I for one am pleased about that. Its frustrating more season where you want lots of excitement though

Most importantly they all are good characters, couple of leaders. they all add quality in positions we need.

Most importantly they all are good characters, couple of leaders. they all add quality in positions we need.

Jonatan Soriano of Red Bull Salzburg. Good goal scoring record. At least Ulloh would

have someone to talk to. Interestingly also played for Almeria. Roberto Martinez was showing interest recently.

I mentioned him a bit back. Got a great goalscoring record as has his strike partner Alan.

Archived