Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

I mentioned him a bit back. Got a great goalscoring record as has his strike partner Alan.

Having seen Alan on quote a few occasions, he does miss more than he scores. Any way I doubt our

scouting system stretches as far out as Austria! Shame really, as the odd gem can be found playing

here and fees in this part of Europe are a fraction of Watford's Serie 'A' expectations.

I'd like to see us make a long term investment at left back to compliment some of our younger defenders who will seemingly form our defence in years to come (Moore RDL etc). Also left back appears to be to weak link in the side.

Someone who is younger and of real quality already regardless of the fee (but obviously within reason) should be our target. Marcos Rojo of Sporting Lisbon would be my shout. Double deal for Rojo and Slimani anyone?

Rojo? Wtf? He's an Argentinian international and being tracked by top european clubs lol

a young left back and ignasi miquel that we can fit into a young back line with liam moore and Richie de laet obviously not having that back four this year but giving each one of them match time and I think in 3 years we will have an amazing back four

I'd like to see us make a long term investment at left back to compliment some of our younger defenders who will seemingly form our defence in years to come (Moore RDL etc). Also left back appears to be to weak link in the side.

Someone who is younger and of real quality already regardless of the fee (but obviously within reason) should be our target. Marcos Rojo of Sporting Lisbon would be my shout. Double deal for Rojo and Slimani anyone?

What do you consider "within reason" for Rojo? I've just read that Southampton have offered 14 mill!

personally I think we need another centre back as I see Morgan could be a great liability in the prem, one realistic signing could be djourou as he impressed for the swiss and he has experience in the prem at arsenal and is playing in the bundersliga one of the best defensive leagues.       

Think most of Nigel's targets have gone or said no now...he likes to do transfers early as we all know...so now its what's left or ???

Most of the rumours we have heard are probably false. Nige probably has another 20 targets lined up to narrow down. 

Plus Mackenzie put vanishing spray on his office entrance, no way nige gets through.

Think most of Nigel's targets have gone or said no now...he likes to do transfers early as we all know...so now its what's left or ???

Or it could be that he's waiting for other clubs to get deals done before he can make a move. For example, if Liverpool get these two Spanish defenders in then maybe the likes of Flanagan / Kelly / Robinson might become available for a loan.

Tbh I'm expecting any more moves we make to be loans.

Archived