Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Jimmy Briand - Looking for a move to the Premier League, he is a free agent and his wages at Lyon were £27,000/week. Hull were rumoured to be interested this time last year, so not out of our league....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9406283/transfer-news-former-lyon-star-jimmy-briand-keen-on-premier-league-move

Willie McKay klaxon.

I have suggested John Flanagan from Liverpool as a perfect fit for us if not permanent at least on loan. Not sure how he is going to be a mainstay in the first team, with the like of Johnson, Enrique, Kelly and the 2 Spanish FB's being bought by Liverpool today.

He is english, young and has significant PL experience and can play on both sides of the defence.

more chance of getting Kelly. Flanaghan was a first team regular last season and he won't be far away this season

Was given a chance by Brum and puts in a transfer request 3 days before the start of the season? Seems a twat.

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's first choice at either left or right back. He's their best full back by far and on the verge of the England team.

I am pretty sure he won't be first choice with the variety of options that Rodgers now has. 

He started 25 games for Liverpool last season, he is very much a first teamer and very much a starter for them. No way he'll be leaving them.

He had to play most games at left back as they had not cover.  Wisdom, Enrique, Kelly Cissokho (on loan and not good enough) were either injured or loaned out, now Rodgers has them all back and bought 2 new full backs.

Arouna Kone - not prolific, but experienced top division player - Martinez obviously likes him, but could be surplus to requirements at Everton now. 30 years old and had an injury that him kept him out of their team last season, so shouldn't cost a great deal and could be an excellent squad addition I would think.

Speaks English and French.

Surprised James McArthur hasn't made the step up back to the Premier League yet.

Mentioned him before, but I'd love us to go for Wissam Ben Yedder. 

Agreed. Wigan have a couple of players who would do a job in the PL still.

Guest LCFC_World

We need a new LB, that is a very weak position in our squad. New CB, new CM (Big and strong, a ball winner like Yaya or Diame)  and a new RB would do nicely. 

Archived