Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Missing out on a potential bargain in Michael Antonio going forest for 1.5m, he could of been the ideal replacement for Lloyd Dyer! Good back up option to.

hes not as good as the 3 wingers we've already got and Wednesday fans dont even rate him that highly. Hit and miss at championship level so can't see him being great the prem

Missing out on a potential bargain in Michael Antonio going forest for 1.5m, he could of been the ideal replacement for Lloyd Dyer! Good back up option to.

I thought that too but I know a couple of Sheff Wed fans and they both said he's very inconsistent and blows hot and cold.

I thought that too but I know a couple of Sheff Wed fans and they both said he's very inconsistent and blows hot and cold.

Exactly what I've heard. Live in Sheffield and he's generally regarded as having the odd great game and then doing very little for 2 or 3.

Also. Still amazed that Loftus Cheek hasn't been loaned to anyone, and also feel that players like Marin and Boyata could strengthen us and probably not cost a fortune

Didn't that Coquelin play a few games at left back quite well? Maybe worth a year loan.

Can play RB/RM LB/LM & CM. I'd give him a go, lots of interest for him from France & Germany 

Archived