Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Jonathan de Guzman apparently he is available for around 6-8 million. He's absolutely quality and would love to see him in a city shirt. He'd fit the number 10 / wide man role.

Think far bigger clubs will be in for him I'm afraid. Would love it though

Exactly what I've heard. Live in Sheffield and he's generally regarded as having the odd great game and then doing very little for 2 or 3.

Also. Still amazed that Loftus Cheek hasn't been loaned to anyone, and also feel that players like Marin and Boyata could strengthen us and probably not cost a fortune

Boyata is crap, mate. I have many mates that are Bolton fans and one of my best mates is a City fan and they all say he's awful! And when we played them in the cup, Dyer tore him a new one!

Jonathan de Guzman apparently he is available for around 6-8 million. He's absolutely quality and would love to see him in a city shirt. He'd fit the number 10 / wide man role.

Watched Swansea a few times last season and this guy is a ****in shithouse. His tackling makes Gally look good!

Not bad going forward but personally wouldn't touch him with a barge pole!

Scott Sinclair would be perfect. Quick and tricky winger able to shoot and with a decent work ethic and seemingly a good attitude. Probably get him for nothing or close and surplus to requirements at City. I'd very much like Nathan Dyer too

So with Cambiasso possibly coming in, what else do we need?

A winger/ CAM 

A left back

Anything else?

Striker now Wood is going. 

I would of said a centre back yesterday, Moore, Morgan & Wasilewski played solid yesterday, but that doesn't mean they will do just as well in the Premier League, while Upson is already out injured. 

So with Cambiasso possibly coming in, what else do we need?

A winger/ CAM 

A left back

Anything else?

I'd rather us get a utility defender now. One competent across LB/CB/RB. We need cover more than anything, not a first team name

Archived