Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

we can only have one player on loan from any prem club now, so anyone thinking cos jose obviously supports us in his spare time he'll lend us a full squad then unlucky. a nice addition wouldn't go amiss though. 

we can only have one player on loan from any prem club now, so anyone thinking cos jose obviously supports us in his spare time he'll lend us a full squad then unlucky. a nice addition wouldn't go amiss though. 

I know there's a smaller cap on loans from PL clubs but didn't think there'd be a restriction on loans from one club in particular - thought we could've had a couple, that's toss.

I'd still take Piazon, though.

I know there's a smaller cap on loans from PL clubs but didn't think there'd be a restriction on loans from one club in particular - thought we could've had a couple, that's toss.

I'd still take Piazon, though.

yeah it's one from any team, pretty sure I read that cos everton wanted both atsu an lukaku from chelsea but obviously had to buy one and loan the other cos they couldn't loan both due to pl rules.

didn't he already go on loan to someone in holland or germany or somewhere? or that might've been last season. or a different player. no idea really just thought I heard something a few week back.

How about a cheeky bid to spurs for Aaron Lennon Andros Townsend as reported they want to cut the squad size wold be a great addition in PL experience for us ?

DAILY TELEGRAPH

Tottenham are willing to listen to offers for an entire team's worth of players, including Aaron Lennon and Andros Townsend, in their desperate attempt to cut down the size of Mauricio Pochettino's squad.

I like Townsend, very good player and still young enough to learn and not turn out to be another Lennon or SWP. Most likely he will end up at QPR having been on loan there before, but I think he is a cracking player and would prefer him to Lennon as he is more than just a pace man.

I wouldn't be disappointed if we got Lennon, but I think Albrighton offers more, Lennon is just a better Lloyd Dyer, great pace but his end product is often lacking never really fulfilled his potential.

Archived