Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Wouldn't wage demands be a problem with anyone from the Spurs squad?

I'd like Kyle Naughton, surely his currently salary wouldn't be outside our supposed cap. also he would probably have more of a chance of getting game time with us than at spurs if there looking at taking offers for him.

I'm in agreement with indierich06, Delort or Sakho would be better moves than Deeney. 

I pay a lot of attention to French football, and have contacts at Get French Football News. Going by what I've seen and been told about from both Delort and Sakho they'd be much better deals. We've already spent way too much on a Championship striker than he's worth (I'm not doubting his ability for one moment, I just don't think he's worth what we paid) so what's the point in going and spending almost £10mil on another? Nearly £20mil on two Championship strikers. And I can just see it if Deeney & Ulloa don't perform to the fans expectations (knowing City fans) they'll be calling for Pearson's head and complaining we've spent too much on "shit" players. Whereas targeting players like Delort and Sakho who won't demand £40k wages and we can pick up for around £2/£3mil, we're making more moves like Knockaert and Mahrez, and look how valuable to the team those guys are!

You ever seen them play?

Zambrano is a total nutcase liability. A lot of Chelsea fans are expecting Ake as back up lb.

Well Liverpool have been linked with Zambrano before.

Ake well think Derby wanted him a couple weeks ago, they have Azpilicueta & Luis who can play Left-Back.

Coates doesn't get much game time for Liverpool, Angella tall defender who proved himself last season that he is good in both boxes, we lack height in defence. 

Archived