Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Van Dijk would be a good signing. Hector Moreno or Fabian Schar would cost around the same amount if your looking to pay £8-10 million.

Or cheaper option as I said the other day I like Angella of Watford, or get a loan like Miquel, Coates or Nacho.

Kurt Zouma on loan? might be a bit ambitious. And we definitely need another CB now Upson is out for 3 months

LB - Timothée Kolodziejczak

CAM/Creative midfielder - Valentin Eysseric

I don't think it's too unrealistic..

No one ever thought we'd sign Cambassio?

Also if we have now signed cambassio.

I think a LB is our next priority.

Olsson Maybe?

Rhys Williams, dm/cb cover

And loan a winger too.

Rhys Williams is very average now, plus he's currently out with another serious knee injury. Shame as he was a cracking player.

I saw Lee Hills was out of contract and remembered he looked pretty decent at 17 in the championship for Palace a few years back and was about to suggest him. He's been plying his trade in league one and the blue square leagues the past year or so. Unbelievable.

And looked well out if his depth for Stevenage last season.

Chris wood  

Good point, However I think in his last few appearances he's used his strength more effectively, I seriously think he will be a starter next season and hit 15

Bold call I know!

I think nigel has been very shrewed with him and is lining him up for a big role next year

Chris Wood is not going to bag 15 goals next season. Absolutely no chance.
Chris Wood is not going to bag 15 goals next season. Absolutely no chance.

1 down 14 to go!

Loan signings (only 2 allowed domestically)

Van Ginkel

Zouma

Joel Campbell

All of the above need Premiership experience

Micah Richards - He really needs to get back to playing as he is entering the last year of his contract and the fact Man City are playing Clichy at RB and Boyata at CB in front of him says it all for his future. Sandro for the same reasons

Permanent:

Will Hughes - A big ask I know

Loftus Cheek.

Isn't that where QPR play?

Archived