Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Must be a free transfer. He's out of contract with Marseille, and they've been offering him to clubs all over

Goals.com is suggesting he has a €800,000 release clause but his club will let him go for half that, so there looks like a fee, but it'll be minimal at best.

Goals.com is suggesting he has a €800,000 release clause but his club will let him go for half that, so there looks like a fee, but it'll be minimal at best.

I'm happy for us to pay €400,000k for a player who's been capped by his country and played European football for the last 3 years of his career 

Micah Richards and Matija Nastasic, Scott Sinclair and John Guidetti look to be heading out of Manchester City. #MCFC http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9428324/premier-league-four-players-on-their-way-out-of-manchester-city 

Would anyone take any of these? Wages permitting I guess. Since they are from Manchester City it may be difficult to get any on decent wages...

Micah Richards and Matija Nastasic, Scott Sinclair and John Guidetti look to be heading out of Manchester City. #MCFC http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9428324/premier-league-four-players-on-their-way-out-of-manchester-city 

Would anyone take any of these? Wages permitting I guess. Since they are from Manchester City it may be difficult to get any on decent wages...

would take any of Richards Nastasic or Sinclair but not Guidetti, outside chance of Sinclair I suppose but no chance of the other 2

Josh McEachran being loaned out again, this time to Vitesse. Could have been a decent signing for us? But does the fact he can't even get a loan move to proven premier league club suggest something?...

Josh McEachran being loaned out again, this time to Vitesse. Could have been a decent signing for us? But does the fact he can't even get a loan move to proven premier league club suggest something?...

Didn't think he looked very good for boro last season, think he's gone backwards since he was on the fringes on the Chelsea first team.

Just watched highlights of Montepellier's win over Marseille and they've got a kid called Morgan Sanson that looks the absolute business. SIGN HIM UP ON THAT BASIS, NIGE.

100% agree with this.

100% agree with this.

Just had a look around the internet for bits and pieces on him and FFW profiled him in April for "Le 50" (which featured our very own Tony a couple of years ago), sounds like he could be exactly what we're searching for, a more defensive minded midfielder who still has the capacity to create.

He features on page 47 but it's all an interesting read.

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/download/Le502014.pdf

Superb shout.

I wonder, do Leicester have any one scouting in Austria?  If not, could be a good place to take a peek?. Must be worth considering?

Villa and Stoke do for example.

Archived