Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Does anyone rate Jason Puncheon?

I think he is ok, fair play he had a good end to the season last season, but I doubt he will repeat it, I can't help feeling that it was just a purple patch and he isn't actually that good, you might even say... he was Puncheon above his weight  :crylaugh:

Christian Fuchs contract runs out this season. LB with a good cross/shot on him, got a wicked free kick too - he's 28 for anyone wondering

And yes.. It's pronounced 'Fvcks'

We shouldn't sign him simply to save ourselves from another shít pun thread

I've just heard on talksport they reckon Micah Richards as almost agreed terms with a new club, they said Roma were interested but they said they were uncertain who he's going to join. Be great to see him here, a great player.

Sunderland seem to be favs with skybet.

If Hull have made a bid for Jordan Rhodes & supposedly they're willing to accept around 8m? I would love us to make a bid for him! Offers something completely different to all our other strikers & will be cheaper than Deeney.

I was going to put this up as a shout the other day but...

A) noted he signed a new 4 year deal in the summer

B) wasn't in their side in the week

Figures it was probably a no go, so I was intrigued when I saw Hull linked today.

Surely based on the 2 below facts signing Jon Flanagan on a season long loan would be a cracking signing?

1, we really need strength in both full back positions and he plays either side really well.

2, Liverpool have signed 2 full backs and he wasn't even in the squad at the weekend, and I'm sure he wouldn't be on big wages.

Just throwing it out there.

Surely based on the 2 below facts signing Jon Flanagan on a season long loan would be a cracking signing?

1, we really need strength in both full back positions and he plays either side really well.

2, Liverpool have signed 2 full backs and he wasn't even in the squad at the weekend, and I'm sure he wouldn't be on big wages.

he'd only want to go somewhere to be first choice we couldn't guarantee that

If Hull have made a bid for Jordan Rhodes & supposedly they're willing to accept around 8m? I would love us to make a bid for him! Offers something completely different to all our other strikers & will be cheaper than Deeney.

Hull offered £8 mill apparently according to sky and blackburn rejected it also according to sky sources blackburn are wanting nearer £12ill I said earlier in this thread we should go for for him

51 goals in 89 games is pretty impressive for the championship

I agree as i suggested the same about 3 weeks ago.

Sorry but Jon Flanagan is dire. He had one reasonably good season last year and he only got in the team because Enrique was injured and Rodgers didn't trust Aly Cissokho enough to start at LB. He made some shocking errors that went unnoticed because of the quality of Liverpool's CBs cleaning up. I don't think he's ready for 1st team in the Prem yet, maybe I'd have took him in the Champ where he could have grown into our system of play for a year but I wouldn't just throw him into our side now, we need experience, someone with a footballing brain, not some kid who's just gonna run around chasing the ball 

I wouldn't rule out a loan for him though  :thumbup:

This maybe pie in the sky, but if Man Utd bring in Di Maria, Van Gaal says that he's worried about Adnan Januzaj's development. Would a cheeky loan bid be out of the question? Plays on the wing and is a great attacking midfielder. I'd say at a guess we could afford his wages.

He's probably on surprisingly high wages given the hype around him signing last year. And also, would we grantee him regular playing time? Man U fans would go metal too

He's probably on surprisingly high wages given the hype around him signing last year. And also, would we grantee him regular playing time? Man U fans would go metal too

Not sure about 'granteeing' a place, but as he can play two positions, and offers serious competition on the left side. On the wages, I'd say he's probably got a healthy contract, but nothing we couldn't offer considerably to, but if he's currently struggling to get in their team, Di Maria would ensure a season on the bench. Suppose it would depend on the player and Van Gaal, but I'd be interested given his circumstances a cheeky bid.

de-gea-slayer.gif

This maybe pie in the sky, but if Man Utd bring in Di Maria, Van Gaal says that he's worried about Adnan Januzaj's development. Would a cheeky loan bid be out of the question? Plays on the wing and is a great attacking midfielder. I'd say at a guess we could afford his wages.

Would love that, but highly doubt they loan him out.

Archived