Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

It's hard to say what's realistic to be honest, Southampton went up and attracted gaston Ramirez (although has turned out to be pretty crap) Cardiff got Gary medel, hull signed huddlestone etc so I reckon we could attract a relatively big name from aboard with the lure of the premier league.

It's a valid point. Premier League status gives you a hell of a lot of pulling power these days. Not saying it's right but we could surprise even ourselves IMO.

Someone said it in another thread but Shinji Kagawa - would you be shocked if the owners went for someone along those lines?

To be honest I not fussed who we sign as long as the owners don't get involved like what happened at QPR!!!

All I want is players that Pearson wants to sign as he has done well with the likes of knocky and marez coming in from abroard and the likes of drinky and james coming in from quality reserve teams!

Teams always go wrong when owners get involved!!!!

It's hard to say what's realistic to be honest, Southampton went up and attracted gaston Ramirez (although has turned out to be pretty crap) Cardiff got Gary medel, hull signed huddlestone etc so I reckon we could attract a relatively big name from aboard with the lure of the premier league.

This is actually a very good point. We at least have a similar prestige to Southampton as well having been in the league before as well as the backing of the owners.

The kicker there would be Pearson and what mix he wants of the current squad, good young players and older heads with Prem experience

Guest LCFC_World

Lescott, Parker, Reid, jussi, agbonlahor, bent, Hernandez(we can dream), lambert, demba ba. Those are just a few. We need a new CAM to get the passes through, a new striker, Maybe a new CB and LB

Personally here's my shopping list

Loic Remy (should QPR not go up)

Jordan Rhodes- Blackburn

Gary Medel (should Cardiff go down)

Kurt Zouma (loan) Chelsea

Aaron Cresswell- Ipswich

Domenico Berardi- Sassuolo

Also Jamaal Lascelles young English CB at florist

Archived