Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

I' want Scott Sinclair. Was great at Swansea IMO. Needs to rebuild his career, so I think he would take a massive pay cut.

Craig Gardner or Chris Brunt... Both out of contract, 1 will do.

Bring back Miguel Vitor, currently at Paok I think? Maybe the lure of the premier league would bring him back.

Lescott, Parker, Reid, jussi, agbonlahor, bent, Hernandez(we can dream), lambert, demba ba. Those are just a few. We need a new CAM to get the passes through, a new striker, Maybe a new CB and LB

Too many big time Charlie's on this list, it's important we maintain the team unity and spirit. The two I like on your list are Hernandez and Lambert but it's never going to happen.

I hope some of you are joking. Lescott, Demba Ba!? Have you seen their wages? We'll not be able to match them, and I doubt they'd want to join Leicester when they could easily get in half of the squads in the division.

I hope some of you are joking. Lescott, Demba Ba!? Have you seen their wages? We'll not be able to match them, and I doubt they'd want to join Leicester when they could easily get in half of the squads in the division.

This isn't the championship pal we can afford it!, the bottom placed team in the prem next season gets £63million.

I want us to bring fresh air to the Prem, really dislike some of the names in here purely because they're just recycled guff.

Emulating Southampton would be a good way to go IMO.

This isn't the championship pal we can afford it!, the bottom placed team in the prem next season gets £63million.

I want us to get players that actually want it, though. The likes of Remy won't care whether we stay up or not, hence he rejected Newcastle then signed for them on loan after QPR were relegated! In terms of players and "fresh air", I'd use Southampton as a model and for success after promotion I hope we can do what Hull have done.

I want us to get players that actually want it, though. The likes of Remy won't care whether we stay up or not, hence he rejected Newcastle then signed for them on loan after QPR were relegated! In terms of players and "fresh air", I'd use Southampton as a model and for success after promotion I hope we can do what Hull have done.

I don't disagree with that I wouldn't want players who just wanted the pay checks!, but we are position now where we can attract better calibre of players so wages won't be an issue imo, not restricted by FFP as we were in the championship so the likes of Lescott which you mentioned we can bring in provided they have the quality and are up for the fight he does imo.

Guest ttfn

I'd like us to sign Christopher Samba for £12 million and pay him £100,000 a week.

Then, if we can bring in as many of Tottenham's 2008-9 squad as possible I think we should have a real chance of finishing in the top half.

I'd like us to sign Christopher Samba for £12 million and pay him £100,000 a week.

Then, if we can bring in as many of Tottenham's 2008-9 squad as possible I think we should have a real chance of finishing in the top half.

Hahaha. Don't think I can rep off the mobile site but this is brilliant!

Guest Col city fan

Probably not realistic, but there are a few half decent players on the continent out of contract in the Summer!

Mateo Musacchio (Villareal), Juan Vargas (Fiorentina), Bafetebis Gomis (Lyon) to name but three.

Take a deep interest in European football and all three mentioned consistently play well, Musacchio in particular.

Also, as we'll probably need another 'keeper, Westwood is OOC come June.. Thoughts??

Mussachio is a good player. Quick and composed.

:thumbup:

Archived