Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Troy Deeney is a championship striker and a distinctly average one at that. He's no better than Waghorn.

I'd be surprised if most of our signings don't come out of left field, that's the nature of Walsh.

He's definitely a championship striker, a thug , and really ugly but he's obviously better than Waghorn.

And there I was yesterday standing up for you and Waghorn amongst you looking rather silly with your continued posts about him. No, I thought, lets be positive towards Mark w, he surely can't be that bad. Help him, I thought...and now this..

I shan't bother again..

lol

Come on now Col there was nothing malicious about that post. I just find it a bit odd that so many of the players you want us to sign are morally dubious, I couldn't stand having either at our club for non footballing reasons.

I like the look of Stones at Everton - I'm just not sure if that;s realistic or not.

Unfortunately not. He's the defensive version of Ross Barkley. Lots of talent, come through the academy, bags of potential and touted to be a decent future England player. There's more chance of me getting a Forest season-ticket than us signing him.

As I previously alluded to, Gignac could be attainable. Apparently wants a shot at Premier League football and a move to West Ham was rumoured earlier in the season.

It would depend on Nige's faith in Nugent.

Failing that a crafty bid for Immobile at Torino would be good (though I think he's still co-owned by Juve much like Berardi at Sassuolo). Immobile has 18 in 28 Serie A games for a 16th place team, so I doubt Juve would part with their half.

Nige and SW will pull a few gems from some European lower league hopefully.

As I previously alluded to, Gignac could be attainable. Apparently wants a shot at Premier League football and a move to West Ham was rumoured earlier in the season.

It would depend on Nige's faith in Nugent.

Failing that a crafty bid for Immobile at Torino would be good (though I think he's still co-owned by Juve much like Berardi at Sassuolo). Immobile has 18 in 28 Serie A games for a 16th place team, so I doubt Juve would part with their half.

Nige and SW will pull a few gems from some European lower league hopefully.

Cerci too :D

Archived