Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Of those that may not make the Prem this season, alongside us, I would look at:

Callum MacManaman from Wigan

Jordan Rhodes from Blackburn.

From those in the Prem not getting a regular game, I really like the energy and goals of Gylfi Siggurdson at Spurs.

The best signing of all would be Kaspar the Keeper signing a new contract.

Interesting piece in The Guardian about Richards, Rodwell and a couple of others leaving Man City at the end of the season: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/08/micah-richards-leave-manchester-city-summer-despite-contract-offer?CMP=EMCFTBEML853

I like Richards a lot and wonder if he might fit in? I'm amazed that he's only 25, because he has been around forever. A few others are mentioned in the article, but he's the one who caught my eye. Any thoughts?

Interesting piece in The Guardian about Richards, Rodwell and a couple of others leaving Man City at the end of the season: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/08/micah-richards-leave-manchester-city-summer-despite-contract-offer?CMP=EMCFTBEML853

I like Richards a lot and wonder if he might fit in? I'm amazed that he's only 25, because he has been around forever. A few others are mentioned in the article, but he's the one who caught my eye. Any thoughts?

No chance 

Would take Richards, Rodwell and Sinclair in an absolute heartbeat, but doubt we're in with much of a shout of getting any of them.

Would take Richards, Rodwell and Sinclair in an absolute heartbeat, but doubt we're in with much of a shout of getting any of them.

Oh ye of little faith... We're a Premier League club now. Well, for a season at least.

Actually Richards might come here because he would certainly get in the team: he could stay at Man City (been offered the chance) but definitely wouldn't play. Not sure about the others - i think Barry and, probably, Rodwell will sign for Everton.

Ki, the central midfielder from Swansea currently on loan to Sunderland would be a great signing, realistically? Probably not as I can see him sticking with Swansea next season.

Frazier Campbell from the strugglers Cardiff has played really well for them this season, and I think with the right partnership and assistance from a good midfield, he could turn out to be a great signing.

Luis Nani??? With him looking to leave Manchester United and only started 5 times for them this season, he has said he is likely to leave at the end of the season, probably wouldn't happen and highly unlikely, but just wanted to throw him out there because he is a very exciting player, and wanted an ambitious outlook to the summer signings.

Ki, the central midfielder from Swansea currently on loan to Sunderland would be a great signing, realistically? Probably not as I can see him sticking with Swansea next season.

Frazier Campbell from the strugglers Cardiff has played really well for them this season, and I think with the right partnership and assistance from a good midfield, he could turn out to be a great signing.

Luis Nani??? With him looking to leave Manchester United and only started 5 times for them this season, he has said he is likely to leave at the end of the season, probably wouldn't happen and highly unlikely, but just wanted to throw him out there because he is a very exciting player, and wanted an ambitious outlook to the summer signings.

We'll be competing with Inter lol.

That's not realistic at all.

Nani would cost too much only signed a new 5 year contract last September

Nani would cost too much only signed a new 5 year contract last September

Realistically speaking yes Nani is a long shot. But I hope you would agree we would need a big signing this season, a 'star' if you will, not just for the team, but for the fans also. 

Thorgan Hazard wants a chance in the premiership, looking to go out on loan again next season, looks a promising player and realistic one at that.

Realistically speaking yes Nani is a long shot. But I hope you would agree we would need a big signing this season, a 'star' if you will, not just for the team, but for the fans also. 

Think we should let Nigel Pearson decide whether we need a 'star'.

Nani doesn't seem like a typical Pearson signing. To me Nani will go abroad, there will be plenty of teams interested in his signiture.

Typical Pearson will be looking for young, talented and hungry players. I'd love him to put in a cheeky bid for Zaha. That would be realistic.

Thorgan Hazard wants a chance in the premiership, looking to go out on loan again next season, looks a promising player and realistic one at that.

I'd rather have 3, for example, talented, hungry, capable players than just signing a big-name player just for the sake of it. 

Absolutely not! No. I hate the idea that we would even think about signing a player solely on the basis that they are a 'big name'. If NP wants to sign a player who would fit the team well, who just happens to be well known, then that's fine, but signing a famous player just so you can sell shirts is a recipe for disaster. Fvck that.

Absolutely not! No. I hate the idea that we would even think about signing a player solely on the basis that they are a 'big name'. If NP wants to sign a player who would fit the team well, who just happens to be well known, then that's fine, but signing a famous player just so you can sell shirts is a recipe for disaster. Fvck that.

Totally agree

Archived