Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Realistically speaking yes Nani is a long shot. But I hope you would agree we would need a big signing this season, a 'star' if you will, not just for the team, but for the fans also. 

Thorgan Hazard wants a chance in the premiership, looking to go out on loan again next season, looks a promising player and realistic one at that.

I don't know why we 'need' a big signing. Who has ever gained from that?

You've spectacularly take that out of context.

Yes, he was once a half decent defender who profited from being in a national side that hadn't produced good defenders in his generation. But i'd genuinely rather play someone like Taft than spend 50k a week on Heitinga.

Pompey 02/03 when they signed Paul Merson, that's about all I can think of.

Yes, he was once a half decent defender who profited from being in a national side that hadn't produced good defenders in his generation. But i'd genuinely rather play someone like Taft than spend 50k a week on Heitinga.

Pompey 02/03 when they signed Paul Merson, that's about all I can think of.

Yes. They definitely 'gained' from that.

Youri Djorkaeff didn't do too badly at Bolton, off the top of my head. I'd say that qualifies as quite a big signing even if he was approaching his twilight years.

Big signing that worked: Cristophe Dugarry.....helped keep Birmingham up under Bruce.

Does anyone like Wilson Palacios as a gritty, deep lying ball winner?

I'm not sure whether taking on even a few injury prone players is a good idea not unless our sports science team are absolutely spot on with tailoring individual training routines.

Injuries can be prove to be very costly.

Big signing that worked: Cristophe Dugarry.....helped keep Birmingham up under Bruce.

Does anyone like Wilson Palacios as a gritty, deep lying ball winner?

i used to, but he is absolute wank now. such a waste.

One player nobody is talking about is Marcos Lopes from Man City. They want him to go out on loan to a Premiership team next season to help his development and he is regarded as their best prospect in their U21 squad.

Interesting thanks for the news  :thumbup:

Do you think we need someone to replace Matty James? I don't hear much about him, I don't get to go the games due to living other side of the world but every time I watch Leicester he looks good. But think we need someone better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived