Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Fulham have a few who interest me, should they go down. Dejagger (sp) looks good, and some of their more established players would be excellent for their prem experience (Parker, Hangeland, maybe Sidwell)

Marcos Lopes is a good shout!

There are always going to be those young players at the 'big' clubs that may be available on loan...

A few names to add to the 'realistic (loan) signings'

Yaya Sanogo

Joel Campbell

Nathan Ake

Kurt Zouma

Oriol Romeu

Patrick Bamford

Thorgan Hazard

Nick Powell

Harry Kane

Jake Livermore

Tom Carroll

What do you think? I'm obviously not saying we should get all these players, or even that we need them, but I'd imagine that they're the sort of names that Pearson could get. Personally, I would argue that our own development squad should be tried before these youngsters, but then again, they are all at 'big' clubs for a reason...

Fulham have a few who interest me, should they go down. Dejagger (sp) looks good, and some of their more established players would be excellent for their prem experience (Parker, Hangeland, maybe Sidwell)

I'd take Dejagah, he's experienced and got a bit of quality about him.

One player nobody is talking about is Marcos Lopes from Man City. They want him to go out on loan to a Premiership team next season to help his development and he is regarded as their best prospect in their U21 squad.

I don't really see how he could be much better than what we have in our u21 team tbh, they're only 2 places above us in the table at the moment, would rather see one of our own youngsters given a shot personally.

Sulley Muntari anyone ? 

Good god yes. I thought this was a wind up, didn't realise Milan were looking to get rid on the cheap before he leaves for nothing next summer. He'd be the bollocks but I don't think Pearson would fancy the imparity in wages amongst the squad that his pay packet would surely create.

Parker is over the hill, so is Hangeland on this years evidence. I'd take Sidwell in a heartbeat though.

Not sure on how realistic/truthful this is. Found this out tonight. Thought I'd share with FT anyways;

One of my Dad's close mates is good friends with a football agent who has a number of Chelsea's youth players on their companies books. He also has a few ex-Chelsea players on their books including Solomon Kalou. He said he had heard we were in for Kalou this summer.

I know I'll get slated for this and my initial reaction was it's a windup. But it does seem a strange choice of player to say we are signing. With Arsenal and Newcastle supposedly interested I can't see it myself but hey that's what I was told. Thoughts?

Edit: just seen the Embarrassing transfer link thread - know where this going now...

Apparantely we are after Harry Maguire according to a Leicester fan I met in waitrose...

Probably a load of bollocks, not sure where he got it from.. He said "You heard it here first" so probably made up.

But I'd take him,

Bit slow and flat footed, but has a very good footballing brain IMO

Discuss.

Are you sure it was Waitrose and not Morrisons. lol

We can't allow topics like this based on my mate told me.......... else we'll be swamped with dross.

Watch this space as it will be deleted or merged with Realistic signings topic

On my travels in Madrid I was watching Rayo Vallecano and their centre forward Joaquin Larrivey stuck out as a decent option, quick in the channels, good shot on him and decent in the air, a bit of a Juan-Pablo Angel type player.

Otherwise the main targets for me would be Caulker of Cardiff, Liam Ridgewell, Steve Sidwell, Craig Gardner and a striker on loan, possibly Ibisevic from Stuttgart, Michu from Swansea.

On my travels in Madrid I was watching Rayo Vallecano and their centre forward Joaquin Larrivey stuck out as a decent option, quick in the channels, good shot on him and decent in the air, a bit of a Juan-Pablo Angel type player.

Otherwise the main targets for me would be Caulker of Cardiff, Liam Ridgewell, Steve Sidwell, Craig Gardner and a striker on loan, possibly Ibisevic from Stuttgart, Michu from Swansea.

No way lol.

Martin Kelly? Not had a look since he's been injured but a very good young player and versatile enough to play RB and CB Maybe even Andre Wisdom although I'm not a huge fan of loaning young players from teams in the same division.

Mr.Sideways

Jack Colbeck has said he's leaving Sunderland next season regardless of division.

Always impressed me but you'd question how come he hasn't made this sorry Sunderland team.

I'd take Colback or Collison. Or Winston Reid, as someone suggested, or Wes Brown, even though he's 40 and looks like a baked bean.

Archived