Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

I was going to say McManaman as well. He's a brilliant winger, would fit in our team quite well, affordable wages but can imagine Wigan would want quite a bit for him.

Yeah he's really positive at running at defenders. Very possible signing imo

Nick Powell isn't a bad shout. Would love to see him here next year if we had the chance to loan him, which you would expect Man Utd would do next year.

This is confusing, but one of my housemates coursemates is one of Powell's closest friends. Came around to ours a few weeks back, and he was telling me about teams he rejected when he joined United. I was like "put in a word for Leicester then".

This is useless information but yeah I'd take him. 

This is confusing, but one of my housemates coursemates is one of Powell's closest friends. Came around to ours a few weeks back, and he was telling me about teams he rejected when he joined United. I was like "put in a word for Leicester then".

This is useless information but yeah I'd take him.

Let's hope your words of wisdom pays off ;)

His agent has already said top 6 clubs in Bundesliga and the PL plus Benfica are on him.

Agents say a lot big step up from Standard to the top of either the premier league or Bundesliga at 20 you would hope he would want to be playing on a regular basis rather than a squad player.

Guest Col city fan

Was talking with my mates in the boozer this afternoon.

We all thought Deeney is a good shout for City. Realistic, powerful, with a good finish.

As for his misdemeanours.. so fookin what. Give him a chance.

I think if Deeney came there would be good banter around the training ground! Its all water under the bridge now.  I've always been impressed with him, apart from when we beat them 3-0 at there place.  Two players I would sign from the Championship would be Callam machmanaman or however you spell it and ulloa from Brighton! Seems to be a natural goalscorer,strong,good movement! 

Ulloa, Bardsley, caulker, parker, buttner (loan), powell (loan), hamer, redmond, kazenga lualua and the most ambitious... loic remy would all be ideal additions IMO. Although i wouldn't want us to sign all of them because it may damage the great moral amongst the current players.

Agents say a lot big step up from Standard to the top of either the premier league or Bundesliga at 20 you would hope he would want to be playing on a regular basis rather than a squad player.

Which he won't. He will go highest bidder, biggest pay packet.

For a measure of his career, he's at a similar stage to Benteke was before joining Villa (plus further coverage to the Belgian Pro league). Realistic? Not a chance.

we need a back up goalkeeper,centre back,left back,winger,and striker.  Logan isn't good enough, I'd sign Lescott and give him a massive signing on fee to make up for dropping down to 30 k a week because I think its important we sign a couple of experienced players! A left back because konchesky is shit and Schlupp would be a risk against international class wingers every week.  A winger because we can't play Knockeart on the wing, he isn't quick enough.  He'd be left to compete with nugent for the AM role behind the striker and a striker because we haven't got a natural goalscorer.  I think ulloa from brighton would be the answer! Good movement and great finisher from what I saw on Tuesday night and his stats don't lie!  14 this season and he's been out most of the season!

Which he won't. He will go highest bidder, biggest pay packet.

For a measure of his career, he's at a similar stage to Benteke was before joining Villa (plus further coverage to the Belgian Pro league). Realistic? Not a chance.

Benteke was a year older and a full international, however what Big Nige and Walshy snr come up with be well off anybodies radar.

Archived