Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

If Norwich go down I would love to take Nathan Redmond and also Leroy Fer.

As for Wickham if he carries on scoring he will be on quite a few clubs transfer lists and doubt Sunderland will want to see him leave for cheap. Would love him here though.

I think Schmeical will unfortunately be going to pastures new, so I reconn Green would be a relatively good replacement because of his experience in premier.

I think Lambert would be a great signing to be alongside Vardy.

Thoughts?

I think Schmeical will unfortunately be going to pastures new, so I reconn Green would be a relatively good replacement because of his experience in premier.

I think Lambert would be a great signing to be alongside Vardy.

Thoughts?

No thanks. Would prefer Jack Butland perhaps?

A lot of players mentioned on here for next season are just not good enough. We need players to take us to the next level, players who are also super fit, and will run till they drop. So think before you start tapping out stupid names please..... :glare: 

Green is shit, Schmeichel is probably staying anyway.

Lambert won't come here either.

I very much doubt it'd happen but Id love to sign Luca Toni as a target man, scored 19 goals in an average Verona side this season.

Guest Col city fan

Green is shit, Schmeichel is probably staying anyway.

Lambert won't come here either.

I very much doubt it'd happen but Id love to sign Luca Toni as a target man, scored 19 goals in average Verona side this season.

Blimey, is Toni still around....?

lol

Well sign him up then. Phillips and Toni up top. LCFC zimmerframes in the club shop

I'm amazed that he's scored 19 goals this season at his age but there's octogenarians still playing in Italy.

Would love to sign 11 Everton players....love watching them with there pace, power, skill, and team work.

Proper team that we should aspire to. :thumbup:

Well, they had about 60 years in the top flight to get where they are now.

We already possess the team spirit and the teamwork - now let's aim for players that complement the existing mix.

I'm amazed that he's scored 19 goals this season at his age but there's octogenarians still playing in Italy.

Pearson does like a player with experience, but maybe he'll go for someone with premier league experience although i'm sure toni is quite physically capable for the prem. 

if he was to go for a player with lots of premier league experience; maybe he'll go for a player along the lines of shay given. a player thats still got plenty to offer, but has the vital experience of playing in the prem.

John Anthony Brooks (Hertha BSC Berlin)

I watch Hertha fair old bit and he's been a bit poor this season when he's played. Currently out of the side for getting a tattoo done during the season! Some potential there mind.

*please note comment about Brooks generally

Hosogai, a bit inconsistent. Although he's never really played a single position for a prolonged period or with the same midfield partner.

Guest Col city fan

Showing my age here, but I remember the season when Luca Toni burst onto the Serie A scene with a vengeance.

The Italian version of Mark Hately. Big, strong and with a bullet header.

Can't think of the first lower side he was brought up in though? Torino?

Just been looking who's out on contract around Europe, and in my opinion, an extra body in midfield would be no bad thing.

Noticed Tiago was available on a free at the end of the season. Ex Chelsea with Premiership experience, think he would be brilliant for us.

Guest Col city fan

Lewis Grabban in the PL? Not on yer nelly

Jason Puncheon in the Prem?

Damien Delaney in the Prem?

Alex Bruce in the Prem?

Etc etc etc...

Archived