Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Pearson has said we won't pay more than £30,000 a week - that rules the majority of current premiership players, Bent, Johnson and Welbeck etc would be on considerably more so no chance if them signing.

Toni was only a half serious suggestion btw :P

Esteban Cambiasso. Available on a free, and told he will need a massive wage cut to stay at inter. At his age may be past champions league football, but could more than do a job for us in midfield.

Esteban Cambiasso. Available on a free, and told he will need a massive wage cut to stay at inter. At his age may be past champions league football, but could more than do a job for us in midfield.

Probably too old to cope with the speed in the Premier League these days and more likely to end up finishing his career in his native Argentina.

I know that he has and posted such, but got ridiculed and the post  was removed :)

No the problem with your post was that you had absolutely no source or evidence that we were interested, you just have a 'mate' who's supposedly in the know. Now you could well be spot on but without any proof its not surprising it got removed. For instance, I could say my mate heard we were signing Gerrard on loan, and that would have exactly the same amount of evidence as your rumour-none.

he'd cost a lot though wouldn't he?

Thought about him. Really should have gone to a better club than West Ham. He's pretty much the perfect out and out winger because his crossing is excellent, he's got bags of pace and he's either footed. Don't think he'd cost a ridiculous amount but may well be more than we'd be willing to spend.

Does anybody think Jake Livermore would be a possibility. 

Or can you see him staying at Spurs, or signing permanently for Hull?

it depends, if sherwood is given a proper chance at spurs, i'd think livermore would stay as sherwood seems to want to give the younger places playing time. 

but i'd assume he isn't the sort of player we'd being looking at anyways, probably a proper holding midfielder is more likely.

My Hull supporting father in law reckons Livermore available for around £6m IF Sherwood leaves. With Moyes apparently going, that might be slightly less likely (van Gaal to Man Utd?)

Either way Hull got to be favourites, £6m not bad value IMO though perhaps his position not top of our wish list.

Probably 8 or 9 million, but spending that amount on a couple of top quality players could be the difference between going down and staying up. Im sure walshy will un-earth a couple of gems too. :thumbup:

9 mil for Jarvis?

Archived