Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Jesus Christ are people really saying that Tom Cleverley isn't good enough for us??

Yes he might not have had the best of seasons for Man United but who has. The lad won the premier league last season, has numerous England caps but some people don't think he'd be good ebough for us.

Guest Col city fan

Jesus Christ are people really saying that Tom Cleverley isn't good enough for us??

Yes he might not have had the best of seasons for Man United but who has. The lad won the premier league last season, has numerous England caps but some people don't think he'd be good ebough for us.

I know...

:o:

I know...

:o

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.

HE'S DOG S*IT!

The thread title is realistic signings, Tom Cleverly is not going to play for leicester city no matter how good he is and how well people say he'll fit in to the team

rather not be glum on a night like tonight though! CHAMPIONS! :D

From the players we've already been linked with, if we signed:

Samuel Umtiti- Lyon

Selcuk Inan- Galatasaray

Luciano Vietto- Racing Club

Daryl Janmatt- Feyenoord

And then maybe an experienced prem head, a Barry or Huddlestone type,

I'd be very positive about our chances of a solid finish

Well I can tell he's an arsehole, just like all the other dog shit players at united, I can tell you that much.

Exactly, so why look at any if their players? I wouldn't sign any of them they don't deserve to wear that united shirt, nor any professional football teams colours for that matter (I can't stand united by the way)

Shall we just dig up all the other Man United rejects for our midfield yeah?

He's a step back, we'll agree to disagree.

First it's their songs, now it's their players, soon enough if Pearson gets the sack this forum will go mad for David Moyes to replace him...then you'll have no cleverly, Drinkwater or James, it'll be fxcking Fellaini on his own.

Do you know them all personally?

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying.

HE'S DOG S*IT!

The thread title is realistic signings, Tom Cleverly is not going to play for leicester city no matter how good he is and how well people say he'll fit in to the team

rather not be glum on a night like tonight though! CHAMPIONS! :D

Yeah, if he can't do the business for the champions of England or the national side, then **** him - he's obviously nowhere near good enough for a newly promoted side! Some of our fans...

Well I can tell he's an arsehole, just like all the other dog shit players at united, I can tell you that much.

Exactly, so why look at any if their players? I wouldn't sign any of them they don't deserve to wear that united shirt, nor any professional football teams colours for that matter (I can't stand united by the way)

He's a step back, we'll agree to disagree.

First it's their songs, now it's their players, soon enough if Pearson gets the sack this forum will go mad for David Moyes to replace him...then you'll have no cleverly, Drinkwater or James, it'll be fxcking Fellaini on his own.

None of the United players deserve to play for a professional team because they're all 'dog shit'? Have a ****ing day off.

Yeah, if he can't do the business for the champions of England or the national side, then **** him - he's obviously nowhere near good enough for a newly promoted side! Some of our fans...

None of the United players deserve to play for a professional team because they're all 'dog shit'? Have a ****ing day off.

Get off your high horse you whopper, wind your neck in!

Funny argument really about Cleverley. Does just playing for those sides qualify you as being good enough? I mean it's not like Man Utd or England have exactly been great lately.

Though I do find it hard to believe he wouldn't be good enough for us. I'm just not completely sure he's what we need.

Are you for real? You are aware of where james and DD started, right?

And an arsehole, oh yeah that really came across when he was out injured yet still came back to watch our games, when he could have just ****ed off to watch utd instead of making an effort to come back to Leicester.

The guy takes so much shit it's unreal, no he isn't world class, but if you think an on form cleverly wouldn't add to our squad then you mad, his fee and wages may say something else, but I think if he was on the market, pearson would be interested.

If you want a player who's career has gone backwards and I wouldn't want now, step forward jay spearing.

The latest striker to be linked on the rumour mill. 25 year old Icelandic international currently playing for SC Heerenveen in the Dutch league. Can't say I've ever heard of him. Does anyone else know of him?

Heerenveen 6th in the table in Holland. I think there have been very many clubs interested in him throughout Europe over the last couple of years which I am led to understand include AC Milan. He has a fantastic scoring ratio per games played and a fair few assists as well.

Difficult to know the level he plays at in the Dutch league. Two or three teams better than Championship, the rest worse?

27 goals in 29 games this year, on top of the 24 in 33 last year.

Sounds decent. Not exactly a known name and could be interesting scoring in almost every game is a good return in any League.

Archived