Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Tony Hibbert lol

That smile gets any bigger your jaw will lock, then what you gonna do?

Backup, I said BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP CAN YOU NOT FOOKING READ? Know how and experience, good to have around like K Phillips.

Backup, get it?

Wow we've got some strange opinions on here.

It cant happen due to wages and the fact he's too good for us but Micah Richards would be amazing and 100x better than anything we have. He is still relatively young and would want to be fighting for a place back in the England squad so the idea he'd freeload like the kind of player QPR fell for is ridiculous. He's at the right sort of age to be kicking on. I'd imagine he'd end up at Arsenal or Liverpool though.

Joel Campbell has done nothing anywhere since being the next big thing. he'll never make it at Arsenal and for good reason, he's not Prem quality. 

Hibbert. FFS.

Ryan Bertrand. Better shout. Doubt we'd get him over other clubs though.

Tbh, you should look at example of Hull and Palace this season, both these clubs didn't go crazy in transfer market and are benefiting whereas, Cardiff did and are now in a Relegation fight.

Would also like to say that NP should have a look to Scotland for bargains.

Wow we've got some strange opinions on here.

It cant happen due to wages and the fact he's too good for us but Micah Richards would be amazing and 100x better than anything we have. He is still relatively young and would want to be fighting for a place back in the England squad so the idea he'd freeload like the kind of player QPR fell for is ridiculous. He's at the right sort of age to be kicking on. I'd imagine he'd end up at Arsenal or Liverpool though.

Joel Campbell has done nothing anywhere since being the next big thing. he'll never make it at Arsenal and for good reason, he's not Prem quality.

Hibbert. FFS.

Ryan Bertrand. Better shout. Doubt we'd get him over other clubs though.

Joel Campbell has done nothing? So playing Champions League football this season with Olympiakos is nothing?

Tbh, you should look at example of Hull and Palace this season, both these clubs didn't go crazy in transfer market and are benefiting whereas, Cardiff did and are now in a Relegation fight.

Crystal Palace didn't go crazy?? They signed 15 players in the summer one of them being a £6 million pound league one striker. They then signed another 5 in January. If Hollowhead was still in charge of them now they'd be challenging Derby's record for the lowest premiership points total.

Well Palace did go nuts, something like 13 signings and fcuked up the first half of the season.

Guest Col city fan

Well Palace did go nuts, something like 13 signings and fcuked up the first half of the season.

lol

Spot on... Palace made tons of signings.

i am a wba fan and congrats for getting promoted but one thing u need to do is splash the cash to stay up were struggling as we don't spend money compared to like southampton or everton who are doing well because they spend money but one player i've saw recently that no1 has took a gamble on is GYLFI SIGURÃSSON he doesn't play much so why not only cost around 8 million i reckon

Anyone from the Baggies we should be looking at if you go down?? (hope you don't, mind)

I had a dream that I went to the pub with Nige, Shakey and Steve Walsh last night and they told me that they're going to sign Adnan Januzaj on loan. So that's more or less nailed on.

No thanks. Show pony.

Guest Col city fan

I cant understand the call for Kranjcar?

Superb though he is with the ball, he's just too slow. He's big and weighty in all honesty. He would be found out in the Prem for not being quick enough. A player can only dictate the tempo of a game if they see enough of the ball. I guess that's why he's a Championship player now. A quicker, slimmer Krancjar would have been a lovely player.

Regarding Tony Hibbert, KF, I think he's been perenially under-rated. I personally think we can now do better though.

I cant understand the call for Kranjcar?

Superb though he is with the ball, he's just too slow. He's big and weighty in all honesty.

I agree that he's slow but everything QPR did well went through him, it was a pleasure watching him.

Gary Parker wasn't the quickest but the Premier is probably quicker nowadays.

Connor Wickham is overrated. 

What's wrong with Tony Hibbert, he is a decent right-back, can defend and can deliver some excellent crosses. 

33 now, isn't he? He's hardly going to be bombing down the right flank and putting crosses in like De Laet is he? Pace is one of our main assets as a team right now, why would we bring in someone who would actively go against that?

33 now, isn't he? He's hardly going to be bombing down the right flank and putting crosses in like De Laet is he? Pace is one of our main assets as a team right now, why would we bring in someone who would actively go against that?

Spot on

Guest Col city fan

Calum Mcmanaman? He's quick and runs with the ball well - depends on whether Wigan go up or not and what he's like as a person.

Yes. I suggested him last summer and would like him here. Another young player who will, I think, only get better.

Re. His 'temperament'.. Nige and the team would sort that out.

This is the type of player I'd like us to go for. Young, up and coming British players with Premiership experience. Ravel Morrison is another. Clearly, for those willing to see, an exceptional young player.

Archived