Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Guest Col city fan

Having seen him play today in a VERY poor Norwich side, I'd definately like to sign Snodgrass.

Can't see what all the fuss is about Leroy Fer?

And van Wolfswinkel... The Canaries worst ever signing?

kingfox must sure play a lot of FM / FIFA to reel off all these names from across Europe, I'm impressed.

Maybe I'm the actual Steve Walsh

Having seen him play today in a VERY poor Norwich side, I'd definately like to sign Snodgrass.

Can't see what all the fuss is about Leroy Fer?

And van Wolfswinkel... The Canaries worst ever signing?

Think Norwich fans said Leroy Fer will become one of their best ever midfielders. Everton almost signed him. 

He is honestly a pretty good player on his day, but watching the Southampton v Everton match today, if we are to sign a midfielder, I think we should take a look at Jack Cork, would be the perfect foil for James & Drinky.

Ben Yedder would be a wonderful signing.

If he isn't in Walsh's little black book.

He is certainly in Kingfox's, and as you love me and find me entertaining, no doubt your happy.

Phil bardsley - solid, in my opinion one of the best and most consistent right backs in the league.

The ravel morrison one is interesting, you could argue that nige will get the best out of him, but also remember the amount of lads in the squad who have played with him, i would like to think they could nurture him along.....

Add the likes of mark davies, a powerful striker in the Bony/drogba mould, a center half and a winger and i think we have the makings of a side capable of challenging to stay up.

................................kasper

bardsley.....moore.................morgan......schlupp

..................james..................drinky

.mahrez..................morison...................knocky

................................vardy

Plenty of youth and legs in that side....also got the likes of nuge, dyer, king, de laet on the bench.

Are you for real? you'd rather see us starting with Phil Bardsley than De Laet -.-

I think we need to strengthen LB, 2xCB, AMC, ST

I'm sure the management team have there targets.

One for me to strengthen the strike force is Dejagah at Fulham (if they get relegated) scored a few in Greece? and hasn't done bad at Fulham, shown decent signs!

I think we need to strengthen LB, 2xCB, AMC, ST

I'm sure the management team have there targets.

One for me to strengthen the strike force is Dejagah at Fulham (if they get relegated) scored a few in Greece? and hasn't done bad at Fulham, shown decent signs!

Dejagah is a winger

Well, in your first post about Campbell you said:

"Joel Campbell has done nothing anywhere since being the next big thing".

Surely, scoring goals (even if it's just one in the Champions League and that against Manchester United) is not "nothing".

I'm not saying he's the best thing next to sliced bread, but he's definitely not as "shit" as you want to make him out.

Plus, Arsenal are known for nurturing young talent. Campbell's only 21 years old and can only improve.

Shit may have been a tad ott but my point is simply that he hasn't yet shown himself to be a player good enough for the prem

Shit may have been a tad ott but my point is simply that he hasn't yet shown himself to be a player good enough for the prem

Hahahahaaa he's never played in the PL due to not having a work permit. You've had a bit of a mare pal.

Hahahahaaa he's never played in the PL due to not having a work permit. You've had a bit of a mare pal.

Yes, I'm well aware of the WP issue. I'm afraid it's you that's had a bit of a mare.

I just am not sure he's yet proved himself. It might be that he goes on to do that but atm I'm not sure that people can hold him up as a great potential signing based on seeing him score against Utd.

There are rumours of Arsenal using him next year or the likes of Newcastle having a look at him but that still doesn't change the central tenant of my argument.

Of course, he'll go and score 8 goals in the World Cup group stage now.....

Yes, I'm well aware of the WP issue. I'm afraid it's you that's had a bit of a mare.

I just am not sure he's yet proved himself. It might be that he goes on to do that but atm I'm not sure that people can hold him up as a great potential signing based on seeing him score against Utd.

There are rumours of Arsenal using him next year or the likes of Newcastle having a look at him but that still doesn't change the central tenant of my argument.

Of course, he'll go and score 8 goals in the World Cup group stage now.....

It's just odd the vitriol you spouted about a young player none of us really know anything about. It's not as if lots of fans were jumping on a bandwagon to sign him. He was mentioned by one fan and then you gave it both barrels.

I'd love to read the scathing attacks from you on proven shit players! Haha

Archived