Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Michael Keane-no thanks. Prefer Liam as our young centre back and I think we'll bring in a good experienced defender. Plus, Keane is weak as **** for a central defender. Players like Bony, Benteke, Negredo, Welbeck, Wickham, Rodagella will have a field day against a him

Michael Keane is still good! He's very young for a CB and is only going to get better!

I thought Keane was good when we had him, but he's far to weak and I don't think he is premier league quality.

How about the Wigan team and steeling some of there players if they don't get promoted?

Relations are good as Waghorn has gone to them and I like the look of a couple of there players.

Callum McManaman for one

Would love McManaman.

He looks a bit dodgy today

Shut Suarez, Sturridge and Coutinho etc out for 60 minutes.

He's not been terrible on his debut against one of the best strike forces in the world.

Vincent Aboubakar- FC Lorient

Michael Krohn-Delhi- Celta Vigo

Matej Vydra- Udinese

Jamie Paterson- Nottingham Forest

Craig Bryson- Derby County

Patrick Bamford- Chelsea

Thomas Ince- Blackpool

Ashkan Dejagah- Fulham

Wilfried Zaha- Manchester United

Lucciano Vietto- Racing Club

Dymtro Chygrinski- Shakhtar Donetsk

Starting to come round to going for Miquel now. Think he'd be fringe but also one for the future. With left sided and right sided preferences respectively, could we see a Miquel and Moore pairing in the future?*

*before I get shot down I'm not saying this should be our starting pair next season, just throwing the idea out there.

Starting to come round to going for Miquel now. Think he'd be fringe but also one for the future. With left sided and right sided preferences respectively, could we see a Miquel and Moore pairing in the future?*

*before I get shot down I'm not saying this should be our starting pair next season, just throwing the idea out there.

His attitude towards us as a club and his loan in general has been fantastic and he must have potential representing Spain. I'd say it has a very good chance of happening considering he's also on a free.

Archived