Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Pione Sisto has been superb for FC Midtjylland this year, and at 19 is only just starting to mature. With Lloyd possibly leaving, he could become an inexpensive and very promising understudy to Mahrez/Knockaert. Only problem is that he's Sudanese but wants a Danish citizenship (which might pose work permit issues). They say he'll get the Danish passport 'within 20 months' but that may put us off.

If Lloyd leaves, we could well need two left wingers.

What's Valentin Stocker like MC?

Worth a shout or not?

If you don't know what he's like how have you managed to come up with his name?

If you don't know what he's like how have you managed to come up with his name?

He's highly rated and obviously heard the name, he's asking a Swiss FT member what he's like

And the one that's always injured?

This season yes but hardly 'always'

****ing hell you better not be serious.

Name me 5 better then. Ashley Cole and Evra are past it, the likes of Clichy, Kolarov and Gibbs are very good but a but suspect defensively. Baines is probably better, possibly Azpilicueta but even somebody like Shaw is a bit too young although no doubt going to be a world class fullback.

I've got friends who are Liverpool season ticket holders and one in particular who goes to every game home and away and he says he's class so I think I'm more inclined to agree with him. One of my old housemates is a Newcastle fan as well, and he always used to bang on about him.

Anyway, if that's who ronnup was talking about it should probably be deleted because he's about as unrealistic signing as has been suggested.

Whilst i do agree with the majority about not needing wholesale changes, we should be looking to investing in youth in addition to players who will be looking for a starting block straight away. I personally would like to see 6-8 signings, with one or two of them youngsters from the lower leagues who will remain at their club on loan for another season or two. For example, jed wallace at pompey and Dele alli at Mk dons.

In addition to those two......

If kasper leaves then David Marshall - Class above kasper IMO, and looked quality in the prem all year.

Aaron creswell - Him and Shaw are the best young english full backs IMO.

Steve Sidwell - Always seems like the type of guy who has a great attitude, always fulham's best player, and never looks out of place against the top sides.

Craig Noone - Looked great in the prem this season, and can play either side.

Leo Ulloa - Mobile target man, who works exceptionally hard and a vast improvement on nugent.

as well as a new centre-half.

Would like to see something like this next season.

.................................marshall

.de laet....morgan.......................new cb........Creswell

..mahrez..james..........................drinkwater...Noone

.................................ulloa

.................................Vardy

Bench - new keeper, schlupp, moore, wasilewski, sidwell, nugent, knockaert

Guest LCFC_World

Kasper, RDL, Moore, Morgan, New left back, Mahrez, Drinkwater, James, Knockaert, Vardy, New Striker.

Guest Col city fan

This season yes but hardly 'always'

Name me 5 better then. Ashley Cole and Evra are past it, the likes of Clichy, Kolarov and Gibbs are very good but a but suspect defensively. Baines is probably better, possibly Azpilicueta but even somebody like Shaw is a bit too young although no doubt going to be a world class fullback.

I've got friends who are Liverpool season ticket holders and one in particular who goes to every game home and away and he says he's class so I think I'm more inclined to agree with him. One of my old housemates is a Newcastle fan as well, and he always used to bang on about him.

Anyway, if that's who ronnup was talking about it should probably be deleted because he's about as unrealistic signing as has been suggested.

You berk...

New on here but I've been looking through what people have been saying and I think Sean Maloney is an absolutely great shout, just the type of player we could use going forward next year

David Marshel if Kasper goes. New Center back. New left back.

Marshall will attract a lot of interest imo and I think he is a better goalkeeper than Kasper anyway.

Guest LCFC_World

I would love us to sign Adam Johnson from Sunderland. He knows how to create goals. Mahrez and Johnson out wide with Knockaert playing in the middle being our Ozil ;)

I think it's already been said but i'd love to sign Connor Wickham if Sunderland go down. He seems to score goals where ever he is and he is very good in the air, something we have lack in the past 2 seasons.

Archived