Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

New on here but I've been looking through what people have been saying and I think Sean Maloney is an absolutely great shout, just the type of player we could use going forward next year

Yeah, I've been banging the Maloney drum for years. Probably Scotland's most technically gifted player in years. Something has stopped him being better than he is but he's be quality for us if he could settle in the midlands (didn't enjoy it at Villa)

Would love this team at the start of next season:

Kasper

De laet

Morgan

Caulker

Cresswell

James

Wanyama

Drinkwater

Mahrez (RW)

Vietto (ST)

Johnson (LW)

Subs: Darlow, Moore, Schlupp, King, Knockaert, Vardy, Nugent.

Wanyama! He would cost loads and would never join anyway.

Caulker will prob go back spurs and be 7m plus

wanyama no chance

lets not write off too many of our players as they deserve a chance

Pearson will prob sign four or five players for squad rotation and then add I january depending on how we're doing

Goalkeepers

Kasper

?

Full backs

De Laet

Schlupp

?

?

Centre backs

Was

Morgan

Moore

?

Central Midfielders

Drinkwater

James

Hammond

King

?

Attacking midfielders

Mahrez

Knocky

?

?

Strikers

Vardy

Nugent

Wood

I think a left back is a must, all other positions are upgrades or squad players, I'd like Marcos Alonso for left back, Michael Keane for centre back,  a back up right back as RDL's been excellent for us and deserves a chance in the Premiership and Craig Bryson for the middle of the park(provided the rams don't go up) can't think of 2 attacking midfielders, Andros Townsend would be some signing but no chance Levy will sell for a decent price.

Kasper

RDL Was Morgan Alonso

Drinkwater Bryson

Knocky ? ?
Vardy

I think it's already been said but i'd love to sign Connor Wickham if Sunderland go down. He seems to score goals where ever he is and he is very good in the air, something we have lack in the past 2 seasons.

I can't see Sunderland go down. They have a better goal difference and a game in hand working in their favour.

Wickham won't get loaned out, he'll highly likely be a cornerstone of their starting eleven next season.

If Lloyd leaves, we could well need two left wingers.

What's Valentin Stocker like MC?

Worth a shout or not?

I see Stocker more as a proper left midfielder who can also employed in the middle, but he's courted by clubs from the Bundesliga where I think he's a better fit for teams like Hertha Berlin.

And he wants to play in Germany, too.

Chances of him signing: Highly improbable.

Ive no doubt we will have reps at the world cup finals and will sign a player/players that are relatively unknown but have shined on the big stage and will be attracted by the Premier League

Goalkeepers

Kasper

?

Full backs

De Laet

Schlupp

?

?

Centre backs

Was

Morgan

Moore

?

Central Midfielders

Drinkwater

James

Hammond

King

?

Attacking midfielders

Mahrez

Knocky

?

?

Strikers

Vardy

Nugent

Wood

I think a left back is a must, all other positions are upgrades or squad players, I'd like Marcos Alonso for left back, Michael Keane for centre back, a back up right back as RDL's been excellent for us and deserves a chance in the Premiership and Craig Bryson for the middle of the park(provided the rams don't go up) can't think of 2 attacking midfielders, Andros Townsend would be some signing but no chance Levy will sell for a decent price.

Kasper

RDL Was Morgan Alonso

Drinkwater Bryson

Knocky ? ?

Vardy

50centdriving.gif

Could we tempt Michael Mancienne back to England from Germany?

There's only one defender we should get from Germany.

John Anthony Brooks.

People want a beast, take a look at this guy.

Archived