Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Schmeichel

De Laet  Morgan  Molla Wague  Umtetti

Drinkwater  James

Mahrez           Knockeart      Townsend

Ulloa

:Rohan Ince as a squad player would be a good shout also

We can do better than Ulloa.

I would not be surprised if Pearson looks at him. Out of all the strikers in the Championship he is one I would like, don't really want someone like McCormack.

We need someone who is physical and knows where the net is, Ulloa fits that bill.

But I think Luc Castaignos or Aleksandar Mitrovic are better options.

He'd be right up our street. I'd love Weimann as well but that brace he got yesterday has kept them up.

Please not Weimann. He scores his customary goal every 10 games and people think he's some superstar. Ask every Villa fan.

Ive no doubt we will have reps at the world cup finals and will sign a player/players that are relatively unknown but have shined on the big stage and will be attracted by the Premier League

As a side note I disagree entirely and think that World Cup scouting is a mistake. Far better watching them regularly in the leagues IMO.

If there are any gems at the World Cup it'll instantly bump their price up. I have Walsh down as more the type who'll sign the future stars before they shine rather than after.

Who's to say Mahrez won't be one of these? :D

spurs ready to sell Andros Townsend and on 25k a week! Could we show some real ambition and go for him???

I'm not being funny but is he even any good?

A couple of good games for England has blinkered everyone's view on him. Spurs fans reckon he's shite.

Please not Weimann. He scores his customary goal every 10 games and people think he's some superstar. Ask every Villa fan.

Every time I've seen him he's impressed me. Playing just off someone like Vardy with Mahrez and Knockaert alongside him could work.

I hope Norwich go down as I'd take Redmond or Snodgrass.

Schmeichel

De Laet  Morgan  Molla Wague  Umtetti

Drinkwater  James

Mahrez           Knockeart      Townsend

Ulloa

:Rohan Ince as a squad player would be a good shout also

This is a realistic signings thread. Townsend is not realistic.

A couple of good games for England has blinkered everyone's view on him. Spurs fans reckon he's shite.

Agreed. My mates a spurs fan and he reckons he is awful. I believe he took the most shots to score a goal this season out of any player in the Prem.

Gary Medel anyone ? As Cardiff, have been relegated would you guys have him at the KP. I guess you could see he is realistic but, maybe would have to take a pay cut. If not Steve Sidwell, would be nice.

Probably on big money so I doubt it.

Every time I've seen him he's impressed me. Playing just off someone like Vardy with Mahrez and Knockaert alongside him could work.

I hope Norwich go down as I'd take Redmond or Snodgrass.

The villa fans I know absolutely hate him.

Archived