Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Marc Albrighton ;)

Isn't he out of contract at Villa this year anyway? If yes, that stacks up as NP said during his appearance on the football forum there was an opportunity to some early business. Albrighton in on a Bosman pre-contract could be that early business....just a thought.

I'd love Nathan Redmond, never scared to have a go and still very young, to boot.

yep, fantastic player, would love him at lcfc but imagine there might be some competition for his signature.

Nathan Redmond would be excellent, one of a few players I would take from the relegated clubs.

I see Anthony Pilkington is out of contract as well.

Either of them would do nicely, along with Maciej Rybus or Jefferson Montero if Dyer leaves.

The villa fans I know absolutely hate him.

Good that means he might be available then. They're the fcukin bins down at Villa at the minute. I'd be confident Nige and co could get that lad right on the money.

Aaron Hunt from Bremen, who's leaving because Werder can't afford his wages. Means it's not hugely likely but as he's available on a free we could potentially spend a bit more on wages.

Would be a big statement because he is a quality player.

Aaron Hunt from Bremen, who's leaving because Werder can't afford his wages. Means it's not hugely likely but as he's available on a free we could potentially spend a bit more on wages.

Would be a big statement because he is a quality player.

No, he doesn't dive so not good enough for us :ph34r:

Not that he's what we need but what has happened to his career? He was looking like one of the top players in the league for a while and seems to have gone massively downhill if he's being released by a bottom-half Championship team.

Archived