Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Personally I would absouloutly love to see Gabriel agbonlahor at the club, would be a great player for us with players like knockaert playing him through but could we afford his wages and would he come to us? Also Mark Davies would absouloutly love for him to come back here but if not then his midfield partner Stuart Holden was being looked at by the likes of arsenal and Chelsea when Bolton were in the prem, injures have really screwed him over and I know he is going cheap but if we could get him fit he would be absolutely class.

Personally I would absouloutly love to see Gabriel agbonlahor at the club, would be a great player for us with players like knockaert playing him through but could we afford his wages and would he come to us? Also Mark Davies would absouloutly love for him to come back here but if not then his midfield partner Stuart Holden was being looked at by the likes of arsenal and Chelsea when Bolton were in the prem, injures have really screwed him over and I know he is going cheap but if we could get him fit he would be absolutely class.

If we signed Holden I would cry (not happy crying).

Aaron Hunt from Bremen, who's leaving because Werder can't afford his wages. Means it's not hugely likely but as he's available on a free we could potentially spend a bit more on wages.

Would be a big statement because he is a quality player.

He seems to have been around for absolutely ages!

Maikon Leite

Plays in the Brazilian second division, but played In the first division until this season, knew about him through fifa but as we all know you cannot judge a player from fifa, so have been following him for a while on YouTube and just websites about football over there and all the reviews say he is an extremely underated player, going cheap aswell from what I can work out.

Can play on the left or the right but I think he would fit in personally for us as a centre attacking midfielder

Have a look before you judge

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VUBoe8gP6U

Chung Yong Lee anyone ? I'd take him as I feel he's too good for Bolton.

Was thinking this the other day. You get him fit and give him a run of games and he's class. Was brilliant in the Prem until he got that horrible injury and Bolton went down. Be interested to see if he can get to the same level again.

Aaron Hunt from Bremen, who's leaving because Werder can't afford his wages. Means it's not hugely likely but as he's available on a free we could potentially spend a bit more on wages.

Would be a big statement because he is a quality player.

He's a f****** racist so no thanks

Apologies if anyone has already mentioned him, but as regards a striker that could potentially bag a load in the prem, Alfred Finnbogason could be the man. He was linked with Fulham, Celtic and Sunderland in Jan, teams I feel we can compete with in the transfer market. His stock may have risen after scoring 29 goals for Heerenveen this season though. Also Graziano Pelle has bagged 23 goals for Feyenoord and could also potentially bag a few over here.

I bloody love the guy and I'd wager dollars to donuts that Graziano Pelle would be a hit here, he'd offer us something completely different to what we've already got, proper target man who makes a tonne of chances for others, handful in the air but deceptively quick, too. Vardy buzzing off and around him would have the potential to be a real handful in the top tier.

No chance of us getting him mind, he loves it at Feyenoord and they're as good as in the Champions League next season (if they aren't already).

He is a stunningly gorgeous chap in all, suave as **** - and I've always stood by the notion you need the best looking players to survive.

600x400-bb-1496627.jpg

Abel Hernandez wants to leave Palermo.

Get the chequebook out, Top.

You and I like the odd Uruguayan here and there. And I know you're a big fan of Wasilewski.

Now, combine aggression and South American flair and you get Pablo Garcia (PAOK). Sadly, he's about ten years too old.

As an alternative, may I suggest Stade Reims' Grzegorz Krychowiak?

Having watched the Liverpool Palace game. It strikes me that we may need to add a bit more physical presence in our side. We're not the biggest of teams.

I don't have a particular name but a More physocal Centre mid, a bigger striker and another centre back would be a start.

Having watched the Liverpool Palace game. It strikes me that we may need to add a bit more physical presence in our side. We're not the biggest of teams.

I don't have a particular name but a More physocal Centre mid, a bigger striker and another centre back would be a start.

Molla Wague and Majeed Waris are both beasts

Was thinking this the other day. You get him fit and give him a run of games and he's class. Was brilliant in the Prem until he got that horrible injury and Bolton went down. Be interested to see if he can get to the same level again.

Yeah, he is Premiership quality and if you start him on a regular basis than you'll see his talent in action. I do believe he can get back to his best though.

Also wouldn't mind Alfred Finnbogason here leading the line for us as he is a quality player. Valon Berisha, would be a quality additon to our squad he possesses good technical abillity, workrate and is versatile as he can play as a Central midfield, attacking midfielder and as a winger. Reckon that Liverpool will loan out Luis Alberto, would anyone take him here ? As I know I would.

He's a f****** racist so no thanks

Aaron Hunt allegedly made some racist remarks some eight years ago (the accusations of Micah Richards and Anton Ferdinand could never be proven, as it was word against word; plus, the referee at that time made no note of any wrongdoings whatsoever) and has not had a history of racism ever since.

Worth a punt still.

Archived