Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Here's French Football Weekly's "Best of" from the teams in danger of the Ligue 1 drop this season.

Screen_Shot_2014_05_06_at_11_48_27.png

Could be one or two worth a punt in that lot, the boy Majeed made it. I'd have Ochoa if Kasper opted out.

Ochoa is a top goalkeeper very underrated would be a great replacement if Kasper does end up leaving

According to transfermarkt Ochoa is out of contract, too...

Sign him up.  :pearson:

Beast on one of my old FM saves.

And Corchia was my Champions League winning right-back with City on FM14...

Sign him up.  :pearson:

Beast on one of my old FM saves.

And Corchia was my Champions League winning right-back with City on FM14...

Was just about to comment how good Ochoa was in on FM11. Sign him up

I've got a bit of an obsession with Dundee United's production line of young talent, Ryan Gauld is going to be sensational and Mackay-Steven would be well worth a punt and John Souttar who at 17 has played over 30 games already for them. I'd love all 3 as it's about time the sweaties produced some good players and we should get them all.

I've got a bit of an obsession with Dundee United's production line of young talent, Ryan Gauld is going to be sensational and Mackay-Steven would be well worth a punt and John Souttar who at 17 has played over 30 games already for them. I'd love all 3 as it's about time the sweaties produced some good players and we should get them all.

Mackay-Steven is worth it just for the skills.

Here's French Football Weekly's "Best of" from the teams in danger of the Ligue 1 drop this season.

Screen_Shot_2014_05_06_at_11_48_27.png

Could be one or two worth a punt in that lot, the boy Majeed made it. I'd have Ochoa if Kasper opted out.

Odds on that's our first starting XI next season. :nigel:

Not sure if this as been mentioned at the villa end it's being reported that Gabby Agbonlahor is being linked with Leicester!? I found this hard to believe!

One club on the down, one club on the up. Player with one more year on his contract left linked to the team on the up. Logical.

Although, looking at Agbonlahor's recent track record, I'd rather stay away. Or do you think he could rediscover his old self with us?

Guest LCFC_World

Hopefully not too many new faces, we don't want to affect the togetherness of the current squad. 

Kasper

RDL

Moore

Morgan

NEW LEFT BACK

Adam.Johnson

Drinky

James

Mahrez

Knockaert (CAM)

Vardy 

then see in january if we need to make improvements. 

Archived