Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

If Kasper does leave, which I don't think he will, I'd take a look at Alex McCarthy or Dutch keeper Jasper Cillessen.

We need a couple of quality beasts, who can truly worry the opposition. Who are they? I don't know, but they're out their somewhere.

John Anthony Brooks(CB) - 6ft4

Luc Castiagnos(ST) - 6ft2

They are beastly. 

Younousse Sankhare

He ticks all the boxes.

Born in Sarcelles, the same as Mahrez

Plays for Guingamp, where we bought Knocky from

Football Manager legend

Six foot plus defensive midfielder

im sure Nigel Pearson is not going to get his transfers off football manager!

If your going to make comments make sure there sensible

Ah, Gourcuff. The perennial underachiever.

Didn't he sign For Anzhi not long ago? Speaks volumes about what he's like. Not saying I wouldn't have him but he'll be on a pretty penny no doubt, wherever he is in Russia.

A few years back now, 2011 i think, if we could stretch to his wages i think he would be a very good player for us though

Guest LCFC_World

The player that I would love to see in an LCFC shirt is Adam Johnson. Make it happen NP!  :scarf:

Benoit tremoulinas from dynamo kyiv, a great attacking full back, left back but is comfertable at right back and left midfields, will score you goals, dead ball specalist and both footed, if anybody else has heard of him your opinion would be appriciated

I agree. . A couple of beasts would be useful so that we can compete both defensively and in attack from set pieces. . Brooks yes

for potential n quality maybe look at vitors availability? Prob out of our price range tho

David Marshall if Kasper goes, alternative backup required if he stays, Aaron Cresswell, Martin Kelly, Scott Parker, Nick Powell and Hugo Rodallega could all do a decent job and fill the positions I feel need strengthening.

Rodallega? I take it you're having a laugh? I don't think that NP would touch him with a barge pole.

Wouldn't be against Troy Deeney at all. Imo he is an upgrade on Chris Wood in pretty much every aspect save for age...

Not sure the fact he scored a critical goal against us is grounds for dismissing him. By all accounts he is also a much changed character and a dressing room leader...

My last post was in response to earlier deeney posts, its frustrating to use quotes on my phone, doesn't work properly.

Or are we only allowed 1 post per player?

I'm not being serious, it's just that we have 39(?) pages in this thread and about 9 players have been mentioned, over and over again.

Now Sunderland have stayed up I think people - myself included as I suggested him on this thread - can take Adam Johnson off the potentials list. Sunderland won't sell their star asset after flirting with relegation this season.

However, with Norwich pretty much shagged their relegation does leave the door open for any potential Nathan Redmond move which could be good business for us.

The player that I would love to see in an LCFC shirt is Adam Johnson. Make it happen NP!  :scarf:

Ignoring the fact Sunderland have survived, I wouldn't want Johnson. The way he plays the game, he should be the ENglish Lionel Messi - the way he wanders around, picks up the ball and has immense control and player-beating ability. He isn't Messi though, not even the North East Messi. He should be better than he is, but isn't. I tend to think if it wasn;t for his recent run of goals he wouldn;t be getting mentions.

Vydra and Anya

Vydra no. Anya very possibly yes. He's lightening isn;t he? Not sure Vydra is as god outside the CHampionship....

Rodallega? I take it you're having a laugh? I don't think that NP would touch him with a barge pole.

I was thinking Rodallega myself. He'd be a great addition imo. Quick, experienced at this level, and capable of something out of nothing. I realise its the attitude/love of money you're referring to but I guess you'd have to meet the player. He seemed to be trying for Fulham, it's just they were crap!

Has anybody suggested Nathan Redmond or Troy Deeney in this thread?

What about Stockdale if Kasper goes? Would you take Sidwell?

Yes I'd take Sidwell. Most definately. Stockdale, not s sure.

Redmond is surely going to cause a firefight in the mid-prem as he's class so would love to see him at City. Troy Deeney actually yes, I'd not have an issue with that.

I wouldn't be unhappy with McCormack or Snodgrass either.

If Kasper goes I'd like to see us sign the young Italy u21 MATTIA PERIN from Genoa only 21 but got bags of potential!

Next up FABIO BORINI. I followed this chap in Italy and he's class n has started to show it now he's adapted to the prem however is a bit of a misfit at Liverpool and they may want rid in the summer.

Finally DOMENICO BERARDI 19 years old at sassuolo who are going to finish bottom of serie a but still managed to notch 16 league goals and looks every bit the future star. Parent club juventus may want to keep hold of him though.

"Beasts". Crikey. I thought we'd moved on to playing football.

Troy Deeney is better than Chris Wood as well.

If Kasper goes I'd like to see us sign the young Italy u21 MATTIA PERIN from Genoa only 21 but got bags of potential!

Next up FABIO BORINI. I followed this chap in Italy and he's class n has started to show it now he's adapted to the prem however is a bit of a misfit at Liverpool and they may want rid in the summer.

Finally DOMENICO BERARDI 19 years old at sassuolo who are going to finish bottom of serie a but still managed to notch 16 league goals and looks every bit the future star. Parent club juventus may want to keep hold of him though.

Haven't got a prayer of Berardi. If we're very ambitious, and lucky, we may get him on loan.

Archived