Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Agreed. Don't know why everyone in this thread seems to love him.

There was only a mention of him when Sunderland were still relegation candidates.

Since they've secured top flight status for next season, the Johnson rumour will pretty easily die down, as it's just become much more unrealistic.

There was only a mention of him when Sunderland were still relegation candidates.

Since they've secured top flight status for next season, the Johnson rumour will pretty easily die down, as it's just become much more unrealistic.

Not so sure that Poyet rates him that highly. Seemed to be a bench player for a lot of the time under him. They may well sell for the right money, especially if he thinks he can get somebody better in.

It happens quite often hence why under O'Neil we got Tim Flowers and Stan Collymore. Or Ian Walker when he was still in the England squad. Whether NP will want him or whether he would want to join Leicedter is another matter entirely.

Adam Johnson is depressingly one footed and not really all that good.

*sigh* People always say this 'one footed' nonsense. But they only really say it when they're talking about left footed players. (RVP, Robben, Sturridge etc)

There are loads of right footed players who are also 'one footed' but nobody ever seems to mention it.

no speculation in this whatsoever, but was thinking that with Fulham relegated, kieran richardson clearly a player who wants to stick around in the prem, do you think its worth a punt? with everyone saying we need a new left back, would he be someone who you would welcome? plus hes a realistic signing

no speculation in this whatsoever, but was thinking that with Fulham relegated, kieran richardson clearly a player who wants to stick around in the prem, do you think its worth a punt? with everyone saying we need a new left back, would he be someone who you would welcome? plus hes a realistic signing

we need new left back but i think this is just what i think dont shoot me he is over the hill now

i think wasnt he voted the most under rated forward in the prem always found the net

Sounds about right. I agree that he's past his best now but I'm pretty sure he was 3rd top scorer in the Premier League over a long period only behind Drogba and Rooney. So if you're not impressed by that then your views on football become pretty irrelevant.

I wouldn't really want him now though.

Archived