Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Guest Col city fan

Sounds about right. I agree that he's past his best now but I'm pretty sure he was 3rd top scorer in the Premier League over a long period only behind Drogba and Rooney. So if you're not impressed by that then your views on football become pretty irrelevant.

I wouldn't really want him now though.

Yeah but don't forget.. you think Andy King = Yaya Toure..

:thumbup:

Yeah but don't forget.. you think Andy King = Yaya Toure..

:thumbup:

I'll humour you because you've used that one several times and got no response. You find me a quote where I said that, even in jest and you win. Pretty much the opposite of each other. I'm not even sure about King in the prem if he plays like he did this year. Still, I appreciate the constant attention I get from you though; its nice to have some recognition.

Come to think of it, you've used that one several times so maybe you've said it enough to believe it now?!  :wes:

On Darren Bent; he's goal scoring record in the premiership is exceptional so factually speaking he's an outstanding player meaning If you've never particularly rated him, then you clearly don't get the objective of football. Oh and on the subject of footballing opinions being irrelevant; 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'  :schmike:

Guest Col city fan

I'll humour you because you've used that one several times and got no response. You find me a quote where I said that, even in jest and you win. Pretty much the opposite of each other. I'm not even sure about King in the prem if he plays like he did this year. Still, I appreciate the constant attention I get from you though; its nice to have some recognition.

Come to think of it, you've used that one several times so maybe you've said it enough to believe it now?! :wes:

On Darren Bent; he's goal scoring record in the premiership is exceptional so factually speaking he's an outstanding player meaning If you've never particularly rated him, then you clearly don't get the objective of football. Oh and on the subject of footballing opinions being irrelevant; 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones' :schmike:

Blimey mate, I was having a laff with you.. you know, like you do over the JET stuff.

There's no need to turn into Woody Allen!

lol

Brit Assombalonga.

Don't fancy negotiating with The Posh chairman...he'll slap a £10mil price tag on Assombalonga and won't budge from it. How he got £8mil for Dwight Gayle I don't know. I doubt Assombalonga is ready for the premiership either.

Shen, what's Daniel Wass like? By all accounts has done well in a turgid Evian side this season.

He's good going forward and has a decent cross. Pretty shaky defensively. He's been used on every position on both flanks in his career though, so he's versatile.

Archived