Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Realistic signings now we are up... (and some unrealistic ones)

Why has Jonas Guiterez (sorry aboit the spelling) fallen out of favour at Newcastle. Was a great player for them

Would you take him?

he's been on loan at norwich and can barely make there bench so definitely not.

Hamer

Naughton

New foreign CB

Cresswell

Snodgrass

Zaha

New foreign CM

New foreign ST

That would do me fine ;)

Way to many signings and if we sign Naughton and Zaha I will cry. Both are utter shit.

Naughton and Zaha are not utter shit lol I don't think 8 is to many. Not all will go straight into the first team squad. 

My mate is a season ticket holder at Tottenham and he reckons Naughton is the worst full back they have had in 20 odd years. Considering they had Assou-Ekotto playing for them that is some achievement. Okay, he was good when he was on loan here, but would you really take him over De Laet? Zaha is overrated.

My mate is a season ticket holder at Tottenham and he reckons Naughton is the worst full back they have had in 20 odd years. Considering they had Assou-Ekotto playing for them that is some achievement. Okay, he was good when he was on loan here, but would you really take him over De Laet? Zaha is overrated.

Hasn't Naughton been playing out of position at Spurs? Maybe he isn't PL standard? Or possibly he hasn't been managed properly at Spurs? ie playing out of position.

He was brilliant here with us but then again that was Championship football. The step up is so much different. I would welcome him back as competition for RDL and can expect Pearson to get the best out of him.

Hasn't Naughton been playing out of position at Spurs? Maybe he isn't PL standard? Or possibly he hasn't been managed properly at Spurs? ie playing out of position.

He was brilliant here with us but then again that was Championship football. The step up is so much different. I would welcome him back as competition for RDL and can expect Pearson to get the best out of him.

He had been playing at LB but is now back at RB. I certainly would take him as competition for RDL, however, I believe there are cheaper alternatives out there.

Archived